Traditions at Camargo
$ Call for Rates
7650 Camargo Road, Cincinnati, OH 45243
Care Types: Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Care
OPENING NOVEMBER 2019!
There is a place for you or your loved one at Traditions at Camargo in Madeira, Ohio that centers around friendships and family, a life filled with independence and purpose, tender and trusted care when and how you need it and the feeling that you’re home.
Enjoy the people, places and things you’ve always loved with the peace of mind that comes from knowing our licensed nursing staff is on-site 24 hours a day. Your personalized service plan includes any ongoing assistance you may need with daily care and activities, leaving everything else in your capable hands. …. SHOW MORE
Each senior in our care has a unique life story, something that is very important to how we care for him or her. The Varieties Memory Care Program relies on the things we learn about your loved one to comfort and connect with them in a warm and nurturing environment.
Experience maintenance-free living in your private residence and as part of a lovely, secure community. Stay close to friends and a host of social, recreational, spiritual and educational activities.
We’ve designed the Camargo community to be resort-like, with our own professionally trained chef, fine dining experiences, salon services, social events, housekeeping and more and we’re just minutes from the downtown Madeira.
Each and every person who comes to Camargo has unique needs and preferences. Our Wellness Director meets with new residents and their families to assess current healthcare needs and create a Personalized Service Plan. This plan may include resident or family concerns, as well as recommended assistance with daily activities or personal care services, all coordinated by our 24-hour on-site licensed nursing staff.
We encourage open communication and teamwork among our residents, their families, physicians and staff to create the ultimate healthcare environment, now and over time.
- Nurses on-site 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Registered nurses oversee the delivery of all health care services
- Routine health status monitoring
- Personalized Service Plan updates
- Dressing assistance
- Dining assistance
- Medication support
- Emergency response system: pull cords and pendants
Our on-site Activities Director coordinates a variety of activities and monthly outings based on our residents’ interests, including:
- Musical entertainment
- Special holiday celebrations and meals
- Summer cookouts
- Exercise programs
- Arts and crafts
- Euchre and bridge games
- Daily happy hour
- Outings to local restaurants, shops, museums, musicals and more
- Holiday shopping, including arts and craft fairs
Thank you for your interest in Traditions at Camargo. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.SHOW LESS
- 2-bedroom apartments
- All-inclusive pricing structure
- English Language
- Free Transportation Services
- Full-size kitchen
- Guests Allowed at Meal Time
- Housekeeping Services Available
- In-house Laundry and Drycleaning
- In-House Religious Services
- In-house Skilled Nursing
- Community Dining Available
- Parking for Guests
- VA Benefits Assistance
- Laundry Services for Linens
- Offsite Activities Available
- On-site haircuts/barber services
- On-site Resident Parking
- Outdoor Patios and Gardens
- Recreation room
- Room service available
- Licensed by the State
- Single Room Units Available
- Skilled nursing services
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Studio Apartments Available