The Heritage of Marietta
$ Call for Rates
1790 Powder Springs Rd, Marietta, GA 30064
Care Types: Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Care
We have a variety of programming and services to keep residents engaged and connected to the world around them, including:
Holistic Wellness: Using our proprietary Seven Dimensions of Wellness adapted from the Six Dimensions of Wellness developed by Dr. Bill Hettler and customized for senior living. …. SHOW MORE
Professional Service and Care: Our trained and certified staff are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and led by full-time, licensed nurses.
Our staff receives constant oversite from our Medical Director who also performs routine resident visits. Each residence is equipped with a state-of-the-art emergency call system.
Personalized Care: Personalized levels of assisted living care for each resident as well as Short Stay Respite options.
Mobile App: Families can download and access our mobile app for regular updates and gain information on upcoming activities and events as well as other important communications.
Engaging Activities and Resources: Residents and their visitors are able to enjoy our outdoor gardens and walking paths.
Complete Dining Experience: Three complete meals daily based on necessary caloric intake and vitamin-rich diets are created by our in-house culinary team. Residents also enjoy access to snacks and beverages throughout the day.
We have a variety of memory care services and amenities, including:
- Comprehensive dental exam and x-rays provided upon move-in at no cost (at select locations).
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapies available.
- Resident Care Partners have met or exceeded state-required certification and participate in continuing education.
The Traditions memory care program incorporates a comprehensive, meaningful life engagement program that aims to lower anxiety, decrease frustration, and increase feelings of comfort, fostering a sense of purpose.
- Assistance with all daily activities of living, including bathing, dressing, hygiene, and mobility.
- Home-like areas to encourage friendships and socialization.
- Choice of private or companion apartments to best suit your family member’s needs and financial situation.
- Secured outdoor area.
- Full service beauty and barber salon available on site.
- Three homemade nutritious meals and snacks each day.
- English Language
- Free Transportation Services
- In-House Religious Services
- In-house Skilled Nursing
- Entry Fee Required
- Community Dining Available
- Medication Administration
- Offsite Activities Available
- On-site haircuts/barber services
- Outdoor Patios and Gardens
- Physical Therapist Services
- Recreation room
- Licensed by the State
- Scheduled Occupational Therapist Visits
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Single Room Units Available
- Skilled nursing services
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Studio Apartments Available