Orchard Hills Living
$ Call for Rates
2139 Georgetown Blvd, Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Care Types: Assisted Living, Independent Living, Alzheimer’s Care
Orchard Hills is an adult foster care facility in Ann Arbor, Michigan which has cared for elderly and disabled residents for over two decades. We have had experience caring for residents with various conditions, including:
- Physically handicapped
- Developmentally disabled
- Mentally ill
- Multiple sclerosis
Unlike larger facilities that have a 12:1 resident-to-staff ratio, we have a maximum 6:1 resident-to-staff ratio. This means that we can provide personalized care and individual attention to our residents. …. SHOW MORE
We help our residents with their normal daily activities in a way that promotes maximum independence while keeping joy and cheer in their lives.
Our services include:
- We are staffed around the clock, with three shifts a day.
- We cook three delicious meals a day. We also provide snacks and drinks between meals.
- Our staff helps feed any residents unable to eat by themselves.
- We assist with daily living activities, including bathing, dressing, and grooming, as needed.
- We administer medication prescribed by physicians.
- Our staff can operate medical equipment and monitor chronic conditions.
- We help residents coordinate with outside health care providers and get the medical and mental health treatment they need.
- We consistently clean and disinfect the home. We have extra Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), disinfectant, and cleaning supplies. We have NOT had any instances of COVID-19 in our facility.
- We help residents keep in touch with their family members and guardians.
Home environments include:
- Each resident has a private room.
- We have common areas where residents enjoy the company of the other residents and our staff.
- Our staff love to keep the residents company, and they like to chat with the residents and will send updates to families if desired.
- We customize entertainment for each resident. We have cable television, board games, cards, exercise equipment, books, and a variety of other entertainment.
- We grow a large garden in the backyard, where we pick a variety of fresh, organic vegetables for our residents.