Linden Park Apartments in Bolton Hill
$ Call for Rates
301 McMechen St, Baltimore, MD 21217
Care Types: Independent Living, Low Income-Affordable, 55+ Lifestyles
2017 Winner of the PACE Awards!
Linden Park Apartments in Bolton Hill features smoke-free, newly renovated apartments for ages 62+. Your apartment home will have brand new features throughout including flooring, appliances, kitchen cabinetry and counter tops, windows and bathrooms! Plus, enjoy the benefit of being a Linden Park resident and having your utilities already included in the rent, covering electric, water, sewer and trash- an annual savings of over $1,600! …. SHOW MORE
Free parking included in rent.
An equal housing opportunity community.
Linden Park Apartments in Bolton Hill also provides extensive onsite services and activities including the Eat Together Program, which provides free dinner served 4 days per week, health and education workshops, a medical alert program, fitness classes, art and crafts sessions, a veterans program, community gardening club, field trips and more. Plus residents can take advantage of the referral program that connects residents with beneficial community resources.
Enjoy convenient shopping and public transportation, as well as many onsite amenities
Enjoy retirement living at its best at Linden Park Apartments in Bolton Hill. Call today to apply! *Income guidelines apply.SHOW LESS
Additional CommunitiesView additional communities managed by
- Energy Efficient Laundry Rooms on every floor
- Reduced Rate Medical Alert System
- Community Gardens connecting to the Bolton Hill neighborhood
- Community Room with a catering kitchen and area for private dining & events
- Fitness Center
- Universal design features to accommodate aging in place
- Solarium Seating overlooking Private Gardens
- Health & Wellness Suite
- Media & Game Room
- Free on-site parking
- Hair & Nail Salon
- Computer Lounge
- Seating Lounges on every floor
Services / Activities
- Front desk staffed 24 hours per day
- Zip Cars Available
- On-site Resident Services Staff to provide programs and connect residents with services in the community