$ Call for Rates
504 Gwinn St E, Monmouth, OR 97361
Care Types: Assisted Living
Many independent seniors decide to join us at Heron Pointe because they want to enjoy the benefits of being connected to others in a place where there is a common desire to grow and learn and make a difference. You’ll enjoy the opportunities of a social environment while staying independent of care as long as you like or are able. If or when you might need some assistance, you have a support system and team at the ready that already knows you, your preferences, and your personality—and you know them!
Benefits of Monmouth, Oregon, assisted living include:
- 3 delicious meals a day and snacks
- Weekly Housekeeping
- 24/7 security
- Assistance with needs of daily living. (assistance with dressing, bathing, medication management, mobility assistance, and more!
- Social programs designed to keep people active and engaged in life and their surroundings
- Tailoring of services to the individual needs of each person.
- Maintenance of your lifestyle and connection to the greater community (assistance with transportation, shopping, recreation, and volunteerism are just a few examples)
- Extended ‘family’ to care and watch out for each person’s safety and well-being.
- Regular communication with long-distance family members
- Help prevent major disasters that sometimes happen when people live alone.
- Monitoring of Health and General well-being.
- A “Growth and Wellness Plan” is created in partnership with you to discuss which services will meet your needs.