Harvest Home and Inwood Crossing
$ Call for Rates
520 Baker Dr, Tomball, TX 77375
Care Types: Assisted Living
Assisted Living & Memory Care in Tomball, TX
Harvest Home & Inwood Crossing is a senior living community with Assisted Living and Memory Care services.
Harvest Home brings Assisted Living to the community for those who need a little extra help. Residents with Alzheimer’s and/or dementia can rest easy, in a safe and secure Memory Care environment, provided by Inwood Crossing. Together, Harvest Home and Inwood Crossing form the most comprehensive senior living community in Tomball. …. SHOW MORE
Our Goal Every Day is to Create Something Special for Our Residents
Finding ways to keep our residents active mentally, socially and physically is our mission! We are committed to quality service and care.
You’ll enjoy our full service senior living community. Some of the amenities you can expect are:
- Private and companion studios
- All utilities including basic cable TV
- Sun-filled courtyards and patios
- Concierge service
- Weekly housekeeping
- Professional and caring staff 24 hours a day
- On-site laundry
- Medication management
- 3 meals daily served in the main dining room
- Planned daily activities
- Transportation to medical and dental appointments
- Emergency call system
What is needed? The needs for memory care are different. Current research demonstrates that the most significant things we can are physical activity, socialization, good nutrition, a consistent routine, a sense of purpose all in an environment that is safe and secure.
We meet those special needs every day by offering the following:
- A Safe and Secure Environment – Safety first is of utmost importance. Residents in this secure area of our community also wear Wander Guards. They are in our care and they are safe.
- A Caring Staff – Our experience with Alzheimer’s and dementia care is long and extensive. Our mission is to provide a place where residents may live fully and with dignity. Our staff receives regular ongoing training for memory care and is available 24/7.
- A Nurturing Environment – From our sunny courtyards to our café and library, we provide a variety of spaces to enjoy.
- Dining and Wellness – Nutrition is a big part of our care. Proper care means proper nutrition and we make sure our residents are eating nutritious and balanced meals
- Life Enrichment – We offer programs designed to keep our residents engaged physically, socially and emotionally.
- English Language
- Free Transportation Services
- Overnight Guests Allowed
- Housekeeping Services Available
- In-house Laundry and Drycleaning
- Entry Fee Required
- Community Dining Available
- Medication Administration
- Laundry Services for Linens
- On-site haircuts/barber services
- Outdoor Patios and Gardens
- Licensed by the State
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Studio Apartments Available