$ Call for Rates
1996 Franciscan Way, West Chicago, IL 60185
Care Types: Assisted Living
Our facility is designed for those who wish to live independently but need some level of support to do so. We are committed to helping you maintain this lifestyle by providing assistance with all activities of daily living.
- A registered nurse or Certified Nursing Assistant is available 24 hours a day to provide continual health monitoring and to coordinate health care needs.
- Regularly scheduled primary care and specialty physicians provide exceptional on-site medical care.
- Full calendar of activities providing residents with many opportunities to socialize.
- Three delicious home cooked meals are served daily in our central dining room overlooking a beautiful courtyard with a cascading river and pond.
- Medication Reminders, Weekly Housekeeping, Bathing Assistance, Laundry service, and satellite TV included in the base price.
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Adults 55 and over accepted
- Entry Fee Required
- Licensed by the State
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Single Room Units Available
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Studio Apartments Available