Welcome to Davenport Place
We offer many amenities and services designed to meet your social, mental and physical needs. Our caring staff and comfortable
We offer many amenities and services designed to meet your social, mental and physical needs. Our caring staff and comfortable community provides:
- Respite and short term stay
- 24 hour Registered Nurse
- Dietician planned meals to suit your taste and nutritional needs
- Home visit program
- Individualized care plans
- All public and private spaces are wheelchair and walker friendly
- Beautician on site
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Assistance with grooming and other daily activities
- Apartments have an emergency call system
- Help with medications and chronic disease monitoring
We provide residents and their pets with a home-like environment that offers support, friendship and fun. Transportation is provided for community activities such as trips to town for shopping, dining or movies as well as outings to the farmer's market and the annual Homer Davenport Festival.
At home activities include bingo and other games, Tai Chi, movie nights and craft sessions. We have an enclosed outdoor courtyard that is perfect for enjoying warm summer evenings or gardening in the flower beds.