Charlestown by Erickson Senior Living
$ Call for Rates
715 Maiden Choice Lane, Catonsville, MD 21228
Care Types: Independent Living, Retirement
Charlestown is an exciting alternative to the typical Catonsville senior living community. Here, your 60-plus lifestyle is about discovering new experiences and possibilities?not settling for the status quo.
The Catonsville senior living community of Charlestown is situated on a scenic 110-acre campus in Catonsville, Maryland, less than 10 miles from downtown Baltimore. Here you have easy access to the best cultural attractions, restaurants, shopping and outdoor activities in the metro area. …. SHOW MORE
Look at all the nearby Catonsville senior living opportunities you can experience:
- Enjoy live music at the Meyerhoff Symphony Hall or the Lyric Opera House.
- Take in a drama, comedy or musical at the Hippodrome Theatre or Centerstage.
- Cheer on the home team at Oriole Park at Camden Yards and M&T Bank Stadium, home of the Baltimore Ravens?or try your luck at the Pimlico Race Track.
- Play a round of golf at the Carroll Park or Diamond Ridge courses.
- Shop and dine in Baltimore?s Inner Harbor, historic Ellicott City or Arundel Mills Mall.
- Go for a hike or leisurely bike ride at the beautiful Patapsco Valley State Park, just a few miles from campus.
Beautiful campus-style living
At our Catonsville senior living community, you?ll enjoy an atmosphere of comfort and convenience, where a variety of services and resources are just a short indoor stroll from your apartment home.
See how beautiful and affordable Catonsville senior living can be as you explore a wide variety of maintenance-free one and two bedroom floor plans. Then discover how you can add your unique taste and style to your new home with an array of custom upgrades not found at other Catonsville senior living communities.
Moving to Charlestown is easy and affordable
When it comes to Catonsville senior living, no other community offers so many options. We?ll work with you to customize a pricing plan that fits your budget and lifestyle. Plus, our realty and moving services team can help you sell your current house faster and for a fair price.SHOW LESS
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Special Diet: Low Fat
- English Language
- Free Transportation Services
- Full-size kitchen
- Overnight Guests Allowed
- Housekeeping Services Available
- In-house Laundry and Drycleaning
- In-House Religious Services
- In-house Skilled Nursing
- Entry Fee Required
- Community Dining Available
- Low or No Sodium Dietary Restrictions
- Medication Administration
- Laundry Services for Linens
- Doctor Appointment Companions
- Help with Walking and Using a Wheelchair
- Offsite Activities Available
- On-site haircuts/barber services
- On-site Resident Parking
- Outdoor Patios and Gardens
- Physical Therapist Services
- Provides Meals
- Entry Fee is Required
- Scheduled Occupational Therapist Visits
- Single Room Units Available
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Studio Apartments Available
- Vegetarian Dietary Restrictions