At Brookdale Monroe, we offer two levels of care, including assisted living and memory care for seniors with Alzheimer's and dementia. Our continuum of care means that residents can easily transition if necessary instead of worrying about finding a new community to meet their needs. With personalized care services that celebrate individuality, residents come first at Brookdale Monroe. Residents choose from a variety of apartment styles and sizes to find the home that best meets their lifestyle needs, while our comfortable common areas encourage socializing and entertaining.
Our community offers a wide range of services and amenities that make residents feel welcome and at home quickly. At Brookdale Monroe, services and amenities include:
- Programs and activities that enrich the lives of residents
- Well-trained staff available and on-site around the clock
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Three delicious and nutritious meals served daily
- Outdoor courtyard, gardens and walking paths