Bridges by EPOCH at Andover
$ Call for Rates
254 Lowell St., Andover, MA 01810
Care Types: Alzheimer’s Care
Our mission is simple: to create a state-of-the-art community that actively promotes residents’ independence, wellness, comfort and enjoyment of life in all stages of memory loss.
The innovative Bridges® approach to memory care is highly individualized. We get to know each resident personally – their favorite memories and stories, life achievements, skills, hobbies and other interests – and customize programs that will connect with the person inside to create moments of joy and raise self-esteem while exercising their physical, cognitive and social skills.
Everything in our warm, bright and inviting community is being built to provide Essex County-area seniors with a fulfilling, secure and comfortable lifestyle. …. SHOW MORE
Intimate, residential households feature calming colors and directional cues that will reduce confusion and allow residents to navigate their homes with confidence. Each household will employ a consistent team of expert caregivers who will know each resident’s habits, preferences and care requirements. This will allow us to quickly recognize and address any changes in your loved one while providing familiar, reassuring faces they can trust.
All-Inclusive Amenities: For one convenient monthly fee, residents of Bridges® by EPOCH at Andover will enjoy:
- Private or companion suites with emergency call systems
- Three chef-prepared, restaurant-style meals served daily, with healthy snacks available around the clock
- Assistance provided for eating, grooming, dressing and bathing
- Dedicated memory care experts
- Licensed nursing oversight 24/7
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- On-site physicians to administer care and health monitoring
- Family support programs and dementia care education
- Adults 55 and over accepted
- All-inclusive pricing structure
- Entry Fee Required
- Licensed by the State
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Some Pets Are Allowed