Bethel Gardens Assisted & Memory Care
$ Call for Rates
3805 Jackson Way Ext., Powder Springs, GA 30127
Care Types: Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Care
Welcome to Bethel Gardens Assisted & Memory Care
Great care in a fun, welcoming environment.
At Bethel Gardens, we have over 20 + years of experience providing excellent senior care in beautiful, comfortable surroundings. Come and see how much Bethel feels like home.
Everything you need to live comfortably and much more. …. SHOW MORE
Our well respected and highly qualified staff are here to take care of you or your loved one’s needs around the clock, 7 days a week. Experience a comfortable room alone or shared with others, as well as a variety of amenities, such as a hair salon and cable.
Because we know that this is also a partnership of trust, we focus on the things our residents can do for themselves and assist where needed. We hold the core belief that the focus of aging should be the opportunity to flourish, to continue to live a dignified and meaningful life and garner the respect they, as elders, deserve.
Convenient short and long term care options.
Whether it is day services, respite or long term, our assisted and memory care services are some of the most reliable in the area. Our southern hospitality and care for your loved one are what you’ll love about us.
Tailoring to you or your loved one’s daily needs.
With our respite care, we offer help in our assisted living home for as little as one week. Get the proper care for your personalized needs, 24 hours a day. First, we meet with you to conduct an assessment prior to beginning day services to understand your changing needs for assistance and support.
- Three meals and snacks any time of day
- Bathing and dressing
- Rooming assistance
- Medication management
- Emergency call system in each room and bathroom
- Personal laundry
- Daily social and recreational activities
Giving them the care they need, when they need it most.
The Silver Leaf program includes all the features you would expect with assistive care:
- All inclusive pricing
- Individual plan of care for each resident updated minimally each quarter
- Focus on the person, their unique abilities, qualities, preferences and spirit. We determine what they can do for themselves and assist where needed.
- Opportunity to flourish, continue to live a dignified and meaningful life through a structured day which integrates daily living tasks and engages residents at all levels.
- Appropriate activities which are simple and routine. Examples include reminiscing, small group activities, pet therapy, sensory stimulation, motor skills, music therapy, exercise and intergenerational events.
- Outdoor courtyard, living and multi-purpose room, dining room, monitored entries and exits specifically designed for memory care residents.
- Ongoing dementia care training for staff and caregivers.
Thank you for visiting our site today, if you have further questions or would like to schedule a tour please give us a call. Thank you.SHOW LESS
- Licensed by the State
- Studio Apartments Available