All American Assisted Living at Hillsborough
$ Call for Rates
351 US Highway 206, Hillsborough, NJ 08844
Care Types: Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Care
At All American Assisted Living at Wareham, we work hard every day to create the best-assisted living community possible for our residents and their families. We believe that every resident, and every staff member, is a vital part of our extended family and we are dedicated to proving affordable assisted living options to our community. Whether you are looking for senior care with a wide range of activities and options or memory care with professionally trained and experienced staff, All American Assisted Living at Wareham provides a high level of service.
Active Senior Life
Our senior living community in Wareham offers a range of activities, outings, and cultural and educational opportunities. These programs ensure that residents are as active as they can and want to be, while also providing opportunities for quiet socializing and private contemplation. …. SHOW MORE
We also provide certified staff on-site 24/7, to assist residents with medication, dressing, escorts, or other quality of life issues. At All American Assisted Living at Wareham, we focus on making a positive difference through quality assisted living and memory care services.
- 47 two-bedroom assisted living apartments, each with individual and private bedroom suites, and a comfortable living area
- 11 companion suites, with individual and private bedrooms, dedicated for residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of memory loss – located in secured portion of the community
- Kitchenette with microwave & refrigerator
- Bathroom with walk-in shower
- Emergency response system
- Individually controlled AC/heating system
- Bed-making, trash removal, housekeeping and linen services
Alzheimer’s and Memory Care
The Rose Lane Memory Care Community is considered to be one of the premier memory care programs in Massachusetts by many professionals within the Alzheimer’s community.
Choosing a memory care community for a parent or loved one is an important and often very difficult decision, involving health, emotional, and financial issues. That’s why we have worked hard to develop a model and philosophy at our Rose Lane memory care center in Wareham that allows residents to live comfortably, actively, and as independently as possible, at a manageable cost, without skimping on amenities, activities, medical services, or security.
For those suffering from Alzheimer’s and other types of cognitive impairments, care and comfort must go hand in hand with stimulation and safety. As part of Kaplan Development Group, a leader in the field of assisted and independent living, All American Assisted Living leverages the long experience and deep expertise in caring for residents with memory loss, providing the highest level of memory and Alzheimer’s care.
Our approach to memory care extends beyond our residents. We know memory issues impact not only the resident but their family and friends—that’s why we are proud to offer dedicated Alzheimer’s support groups. Massachusetts’s residents have come to count on All American for quality memory care and support.
Thank you for your interest in All American Assisted Living at Wareham. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.SHOW LESS
- 2-bedroom apartments
- English Language
- Free Transportation Services
- Guests Allowed at Meal Time
- Housekeeping Services Available
- In-house Laundry and Drycleaning
- In-house Skilled Nursing
- Kitchenette in resident rooms
- Community Dining Available
- VA Benefits Assistance
- Financial Advice
- Laundry Services for Linens
- Offsite Activities Available
- On-site haircuts/barber services
- Outdoor Patios and Gardens
- Licensed by the State
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Single Room Units Available
- Skilled nursing services
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Studio Apartments Available