Adora Midtown Park
$ Call for Rates
8130 Meadow Road, Dallas, TX 75231
Care Types: Assisted Living
Adora Midtown Park, A Premier Assisted Living Community offering a premium level of attention with a touch of elegance and design.
Irresistibly comfortable and relaxing. Our studio floor plans offer exceptional style, functionality, and convenience. Each residence has contemporary interior finish outs, wood-style flooring, large closets, and a private bath. …. SHOW MORE
Adora Midtown encourages relaxation and enjoyment by providing you with a premium level of attention.
- Small boutique style design
- Premium Level of attention
- On-Site Starbucks
- Choice of in-room or restaurant-style dining in our bistro
- Beautiful private garden area
- Guest Centered Culture of Hospitality & Caring
- Multiple levels of care offered at Adora, making transitions seamless when more care is needed
- Convenient location central to many areas of the Dallas metroplex
- Meeting every need, Boutique Assisted Living in our 2nd floor Lofts
- 24-hour nursing
- Purposely designed lounge areas with large screen TV’s throughout the community
Adora Midtown’s unique approach in combining hospitality with exceptional clinical care is focused on producing superior outcomes in three critical healthcare service areas:
- Short term rehabilitation in our 1st floor private suites
- Boutique-style assisted living accommodations in our 2nd floor lofts
- 24-hour nursing care community on the 3rd floor private penthouse suites
At Adora Midtown we believe in having hospitality in healthcare because we know that this approach combined with excellent clinical care provides superior outcomes.
The main lobby at Adora Midtown Park provides a relaxing atmosphere with a casual seating area by the fireplaces, a walk-up Starbucks bistro for coffee and quick bites, lighted artwork and a concierge desk for guest services and current events. A few steps away from the lobby is an open restaurant to allow guests and residents to enjoy our excellent culinary creations. Front and center is the Chef’s demonstration station to encourage healthy eating in a cooking class atmosphere. Our therapy gym, many seating and TV areas, and our beautiful private outdoor courtyard all promote healthy living and social interaction.
The exterior architecture of our building draws from contemporary styles. Adora Midtown is located in North Dallas, a short distance from Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital. The new completed three-story building is nestled in the up and coming Midtown Park development for work, live, play – and now healing places. Its smooth, light-colored monolithic stucco walls, large windows and flat roofs are reflective of the technological advances the area is known for. The interior architecture features a cool color palette in the carpeting and walls with accents of granite, decorative pendant light fixtures and a splash of colors in the furniture fabrics and artwork.
Thank you for your interest at Adora Midtown Assisted Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.SHOW LESS
- English Language
- Licensed by the State
- Skilled nursing services
- Studio Apartments Available