$ Call for Rates
1384 S Rogers St, Pooler, GA 31322
Care Types: Assisted Living
Wisteria Gardens is a personal care home consists of homes with 24 beds. We are smaller and more intimate than large congregate settings yet larger than the family model homes. Our “mid-size” home allow the best of both worlds. We are larger and, therefore, more handicapped accessible. We have more staff and more activity than in smaller settings. However, we are still small enough to be non-institutional in character having the feel of a “home” away from home. Residents genuinely become like family and most resident families participate fully in the life at the homes.
Senior living services include the following:
- Assistance with personal care home or host home placement appropriate to the needs and location of the individual.
- 24-hour supervision and management.
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting.
- Nutritious meals and snacks served daily.
- Assistance with medication management.
- Health monitored by a registered nurse.
- Housekeeping and laundry services.
- Adults 55 and over accepted
- English Language
- Free Transportation Services
- Guests Allowed at Meal Time
- Housekeeping Services Available
- In-house Laundry and Drycleaning
- Community Dining Available
- Medication Administration
- VA Benefits Assistance
- Laundry Services for Linens
- Offsite Activities Available
- On-site haircuts/barber services
- Outdoor Patios and Gardens
- Licensed by the State
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Single Room Units Available
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Studio Apartments Available