Willow Brooke's warm and caring staff are proud to assist our residents with their needs, including daily tasks such as bathing and dressing, while respecting their independence and preserving dignity. Our staff nurses prepare customized care plans that meet individual needs and honor preferences. We understand that each resident has a life story that needs to be heard, and we are here to listen. Our activities director creates programs that promote wellness and social interaction, entertainment and community outings. Our continuum of care ensures our residents a permanent home with us even if needs change over time.
Our beautifully appointed community offers many amenities, including but not limited to:
- Private suites with wheelchair accessible showers and an emergency call system
- Small dogs are warmly welcomed
- Restaurant-style dining, home-cooked meals, with special diet considerations
- WiFi and cable in each apartment included
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Common areas that include fireplaces, TV lounges, arts and crafts centers, raised gardening beds, walking paths, and a patio garden
We encourage our ladies and gentlemen to experience an independent and active lifestyle, while we provide a safe and comfortable home where our seniors enjoy carefree days surrounded by a friendly community.