$ Call for Rates
4748 Olde Pump St, Walnut Creek, OH 44687
Care Types: Retirement, Assisted Living, Independent Living
Walnut Hills is the perfect getaway from all the hustle and bustle. Located in the country’s largest Amish community and in the heart of Ohio’s rolling hills, Walnut Hills feels more like a vacation home than a retirement home. Here you’ll leave your hassles behind. We want to free you from the fretting, stress, and worry of home maintenance, free to start new chapters and explore uncharted paths.
Assisted Living – Features…. SHOW MORE
Established in 1976 as a pioneer in Assisted Living, our Retirement Home offers both Catered Living apartments and Assisted Living suites. Individuals who live at our Retirement Home are independent and choose their services based on their needs and wants. This lifestyle option provides personal freedom for the individuals who live at Walnut Hills and peace of mind for their families.
Amenities & Services
- Assisted Living offers private rooms and one-bedroom suites.
- Services available include meals, housekeeping, laundry, and assistance with bathing, dressing, mobility, medication administration, and treatments.
- On-site fitness room, library, café, and guest apartment
- Full-time life enrichment director and volunteers provide a variety of social, exercise, and spiritual programs.
- Respite available for care givers
- Adults 55 and over accepted
- Entry Fee Required
- Respite Care Available
- Licensed by the State
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Single Room Units Available
- Some Pets Are Allowed