Vi at The Glen
$ Call for Rates
2500 Indigo Lane, Glenview, IL 60026
Vi at the Glen is an upscale continuing care retirement community (CCRC) located in Glenview, Illinois. Our assisted and independent living community is part of a 1,000-acre master-planned community featuring a wide variety of distinctive amenities. There is also an endless amount of social and cultural programs to enjoy with friendly residents such as cards, billiards, happy hours, and much more. Vi at the Glen offers it all, from fine dining, lifestyle activities, or continuum of care, our community provides an upscale environment intertwined with quality services and programs to deliver a senior living like no other.
Some of the benefits and amenities Vi at the Glen offers and is not limited to: …. SHOW MORE
- A wide range of active and social activities that tailor to your interests
- Whole person wellness: Your body, mind, and soul
- Award winning service and staff
- On site Assisted living, Memory Support, and Skilled Nursing facilities on site
- Scheduled maintenance and repairs for your home
- Weekly light housekeeping of your home, and weekly laundering of linens and towels
- 24-hour valet parking services in our heated garage for your vehicle
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, outings, and appointments
- Front desk staffed 24 hours a day to welcome residents, register guests, and accept deliveries
- Meeting room for lectures and community meetings, parties and celebrations
- Fitness center equipped with treadmills, rowing machines, recumbent bicycles, NuStep & reg cross training machines, air-resistance weight machines, and free weights for strength training and cardio fitness
- Heated salt-filtered indoor pool for lap swimming, instructor-led aqua fitness classes, and relaxation
- Pets welcomed (35.lb and under)
- Billiard, card, and game room
- Spa and Salon
- Walking paths
Whether you want to enjoy the exceptional benefits within the community or want to seek the attractions in the area, Vi offers shuttle services and valet parking to enrich your daily life inside and outside the community. Visit the nearby Chicago area and see a wide variety of cultural and exciting attractions such as the Chicago Botanics Garden or The North Shore center for performing arts, golf at the nearby Glenview Prairie Club or Fox Run Golf Links, shop and dine in the nearby Glenview area, tour the exotic nature of the Oak Park Conservatory, or indulge yourself with history and knowledge at the Frank Lloyd Wright home and studio.
Living at the Vi at the Glen, we take care of you so you have fewer responsibilities and more time to enjoy the wide array of amenities and to truly enjoy your retirement.
How it works
At Vi at the Glen your entrance fee and monthly fee include the cost of your home, chosen from one of our 24 one bedroom, two bedroom, two bedroom plus den or freestanding villa floor plans — all nestled within a neighborhood-like community. And when you move into Vi as an Independent Living resident, care is a party of your residency agreement. Your monthly fees do not increase as a result of moving to our care center for Assisted Living, Memory Support or Skilled Nursing care services. Your only extra costs are for additional meals and ancillary items.
For more than 30 years, Vi has been enriching the lives of seniors. The Vi family of companies includes 10 Life Plan Communities, also known as Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs), across the United States. Since 1987, Vi has owned and operated residential communities for older adults, we work toward providing quality environments, services and programs to enrich the lives of those we serve.SHOW LESS