Traditions of Owatonna 2
$ Call for Rates
150 24th Street NE, Owatonna, MN 55060
Care Types: Assisted Living
When people come to live at Traditions, our priority is making that person feel as if they are home.
The Traditions of Owatonna campuses are designed for the comfort of our residents. We build our communities to feel like home by providing cozy lounge areas to gather, coffee and snacks throughout the day, and an array of activities to empower our residents to make the most out of every day. It is our goal for every person in our community to feel a sense of comfort in the building and atmosphere. We hope to provide a place where you and those you love can gather and enjoy each other’s company.
Traditions 2 is conveniently located within walking distance of Manthey Park providing a beautiful place for our residents to get fresh air and enjoy nature. From the moment you enter this apartment community, you will feel comfort and the freedom to live your life to the fullest. Whether you want to sit outside and enjoy our peaceful private courtyard or engage in activities with your neighbors, we will provide the perfect place for you to live carefree. …. SHOW MORE
- Cozy lounge areas for residents to socialize
- Parlor with a large stone fireplace for family to gather around
- Large atrium for events and activities
- Private courtyard filled with beautiful flowers in the summer
Traditions 2 has two connected buildings, one for assisted living and one for memory care. These buildings both offer a range of cozy studio-style apartments. Floor plans range from 430 to 543 square feet.
Additional Hospitality and Services
- Assistance with everyday tasks
- Home cooked meals
- Free coffee and snacks all day long
- Monthly activities calendars with a variety of options
- Weekly laundry service
- Weekly light housekeeping
- Care teams on site 24/7
- Licensed Nurses on site and on call
- Dogs & Cats under 30 lbs welcome for an additional fee (if able to care for it yourself)
Traditions of Owatonna offers mature adults the independence and privacy of their apartment, with the convenience and companionship of living in a larger, supportive community. Here you will find a sense of community and family, a haven of safety and comfort, and the warmth and joy of being at home.
We provide long-term assisted living care for your loved one in a secure and comforting environment. Our community provides an array of activities to keep our residents active and hospitality that brings people together. You will find peace of mind knowing that we have around the clock care available when needed.
Traditions of Owatonna is dedicated to assisting the elderly in transitioning to communities that will meet their increasing needs as they age. The memory care units in our community offer our residents and families the comfort of a secure and intimate space with customized personal care services and private apartments. We help our residents stay connected socially and intellectually through a variety of activities.
Our staff is fully trained in memory care, focusing on positive reaction, reinforcement, and redirection to provide a calming influence, alleviate stress and enhance positive emotions. Our caregivers are on hand 24-hours a day to provide individualized personal care assistance.SHOW LESS
- English Language
- In-House Religious Services
- In-house Skilled Nursing
- Kitchenette in resident rooms
- Community Dining Available
- Medication Administration
- Offsite Activities Available
- On-site haircuts/barber services
- Outdoor Patios and Gardens
- Provides Specialized Memory Care Training
- Provides Meals
- Recreation room
- Respite Care Available
- Licensed by the State
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Skilled nursing services
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Studio Apartments Available