The Windsor of Lakewood Ranch
$ Call for Rates
8220 Natures Way, Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202
Care Types: Assisted Living
The Windsor is a licensed assisted living residence dedicated to providing quality services in a warm, comfortable environment. We offer professional, personalized services designed to enhance the quality of life for those we serve.
At The Windsor, we are dedicated to each Residents’ independence, choices and dignity. …. SHOW MORE
Visit us for a tour and you’ll see how our combination of a warm residential setting along with the caring, helpful staff at The Windsor is just the right choice for your housing or service needs.
Philosophy of Service
The Windsor is dedicated to providing the highest standard in quality of service, environment, and care to residents and their families. The foundation of our approach to service is built upon fundamental concepts we believe are important to every resident.
The concepts are central in our approach to quality service and supportive residential environments:
- Promote the individuality of each resident
- Offer each resident dignity and respect
- Foster independence for each resident
- Support each resident’s right to privacy
- Support the needs of family and friends
- Provide a supportive residential environment
- Partner with residents and family in care decisions
- Offer individual choices in care, services and lifestyle
At The Windsor, we recognize that each person has individual needs and preferences. With this in mind, we offer each resident a flexible service combination we call Tailored Services. The combination of the Base Monthly Service and the Tailored Services you choose results in your monthly Tailored Pricing. This unique plan provides you with the most individual personal service in the most cost effective manner.
Base Monthly Service Includes:
- Spacious apartment
- Utilities (except phone)
- Routine maintenance
- Weekly housekeeping & linen service
- Health monitoring by full time professional staff
- Life Enrichment activities
- 24-hour access to staff
- Licensed nurse on staff
Tailored Services may include: (but are not limited to)
- Medication Assistance
- Specialized diets
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and other personal care
- Assistance with ambulation
- Personal Laundry
The Windsor Personal Assessment provides for cooperative planning between you and our staff. As your needs or wants change, your Tailored Services can change with you. At The Windsor, you pay only for the services you need or want.
Life enriching activities come alive at The Windsor. Residents participate in hobbies, cultural events, educational opportunities, religious activities, and interesting trips, along with the opportunity for new experiences. New friends are made and relationships strengthened by spending enjoyable time together. Special cultural and community events are a highlight on The Windsor Life Enrichment Calendar.
The Life Enrichment Coordinator and the nurse create The Windsor Wellness Program which may include fun exercises, activities, and health education. The Windsor Wellness Program is designed to enhance the overall health and well-being of the residents.
You may choose additional personalized support or services through our specialized program call Windsor Companions. Windsor Companions spend time one-on-one with the resident providing special attention or care such as reading, shopping, letter writing, supervision, and support.
Quality Design Features
Every design feature of The Windsor is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve.
- Elegant home-style architecture
- Porte Cochere providing weather-covered access to front entrance
- Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
- Therapeutic and relaxing whirlpool spa
- Elegant Palma Sola dining room
- Courtyard Café for casual dining and snacks
- Enclosed courtyard / screened lanai
- Seven distinctive apartment styles
- Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, sink, and cabinetry
- Wall-to-wall carpeting, except bathrooms
- Large bathroom with curbless shower
- Emergency Call System with speaker response
- Telephone and cable connections
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
For your “Peace of Mind”
- Electronically controlled entrances
- Fire/smoke and sprinkler systems
- Emergency generators for certain living areas
- English Language
- Free Transportation Services
- Guests Allowed at Meal Time
- Housekeeping Services Available
- In-House Religious Services
- In-house Skilled Nursing
- Kitchenette in resident rooms
- Community Dining Available
- Personal Aides
- Offsite Activities Available
- Outdoor Patios and Gardens
- Licensed by the State
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Single Room Units Available
- Skilled nursing services