We honor each resident's independence, personal choices
We honor each resident's independence, personal choices and dignity. Visit us for a tour, and you'll see how our combination of an inviting residential setting along with caring, helpful staff at The Windsor is the right choice for your housing or service needs.
The Windsor of Bradenton is adjacent to Manatee Community College and within walking distance to shopping and the Public Library. Our community is centrally located to both Manatee Memorial and Blake Hospitals.
We offer fun and exciting activities, bus trips, great food and lots of terrific people to socialize with. We take care of all the daily chores so time can be spent with friends or pursuing enjoyable hobbies and activities.
You'll feel at home in this beautifully landscaped residential setting.
- Elegant classic architecture
- Large front porch with outdoor seating, patio, and picnic area
- Enclosed courtyard with walking paths and a fountain
- Single level, handicapped accessible, and barrier free
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support independence.
- Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, sink, and cabinetry
- Wall-to-wall carpeting, except in bathroom
- Large bathroom with handrails and convenient medicine cabinet
- Emergency call system
- Telephone and cable connections
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Spacious closets
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
- Elegant dining in the Palma Sola
- Large hallways with oak railings and beautiful artwork
- Living room and other quiet gathering areas with fireplace and elegant furnishings
- Laundry room with free washer and dryer access
- Private dining and party room to host family and friends
- Full-service hair salon
- Ice cream parlor for socializing with friends and neighbors