The Windsor of Bradenton
$ Call for Rates
2800 60th Avenue West, Bradenton, FL 34207
Care Types: Assisted Living
Welcome to The Windsor!
The Windsor is a licensed assisted living residence dedicated to providing quality services in a warm, comfortable environment. We offer professional, personalized services designed to enhance the quality of life for those we serve.
We have been serving the needs of senior adults since 1990 and remain dedicated to those who entrust their housing and service needs to us.
At The Windsor, we are dedicated to each Residents’ independence, choices and dignity. …. SHOW MORE
Visit us for a tour and you’ll see how our combination of a warm residential setting along with the caring, helpful staff at The Windsor is just the right choice for your housing or service needs.
At The Windsor, we recognize that each person has individual needs and preferences. With this in mind, The Windsor Tailored Services Program provides flexible service combinations.
You may choose only the services included in the base monthly rate, or select additional personal care services and assistance. Either way, you pay only for the services you need.
Monthly Rate includes:
- Apartment Rent
- All utilities (except phone)
- Routine maintenance
- Weekly housekeeping & linen service
- Scheduled transportation
- Social, spiritual, & recreational activities
- 24-Hour Staff
- Nutritious meals and snacks
Additional Tailored Services include:
- Health monitoring by full time professional staff
- Medication Assistance
- Special diets and nutritional supplements
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming and other personal care needs
Enriching activities at The Windsor include crafts, games, reading, fun trips, spiritual services, and much more. The Windsor wellness program includes fun exercise, activities, and educational opportunities. Discover new talents and interests as you make new friends at The Windsor.
At The Windsor, you can entertain guests in the spacious common areas, or simply relax in the privacy of your own apartment. Each apartment includes the following appointments and amenities:
- Fully carpeted floors
- Individually temperature controls
- Private bath
- Spacious closet and storage
- Emergency Call System
- Phone and Television connections
- Common Areas throughout the building include:
- Comfortable living room
- Spacious dining room
- Inviting library / reading room
- Outdoor courtyard and sitting areas
- Full service beauty salon / barber
- Convenient laundry facilities
- Well-lit activity areas
- Fully sprinklered fire detection system
Philosophy of Care
At the foundation of our approach to service are fundamental concepts we believe important to every senior. These concepts are also critical in our approach to creating quality environments and service delivery programs.
- Offering each resident dignity and respect
- Promoting the individuality of each resident
- Fostering independence for each resident
- Offering individual choices in care, services and lifestyle
- Supporting each resident’s right to privacy
- Supporting the needs of family and friends
- Involving family in care decisions
- Providing a supportive residential environment