The Parkway Senior Living
$ Call for Rates
550 NE Napoleon Dr., Blue Springs, MO 64014
Care Types: Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Care
Welcome to The Parkway Senior Living
The Parkway is a Blue Springs, MO senior community that offers the full continuum of care, from Independent Living to Assisted Living and Memory Care. The Parkway of Blue Springs is the area’s first Continuum of Care senior living community, focusing on providing a home for life for every senior. Providing a holistic approach to senior housing, Continuum of Care communities allow you to remain in the community you’ve chosen, with the neighbors you know, and the staff you’ve come to trust. …. SHOW MORE
The mission of The Parkway is to address the needs of senior citizens, no matter the level of care needed, in a beautiful and spacious environment that not only feels like home, it is home.
Offering housing for adults 55 and up, Independent Living provides a community with services and amenities for seniors, with limited care assistance offered.
The Parkway Independent Living will feature 76 apartments offering studios, one-bedroom and two-bedroom homes at an affordable price.
Each apartment will feature:
- A full kitchen
- Living space with functional table top counters to maximize space
- Bathroom with walk-in shower and grab bars
- Plenty of closet space with additional storage areas throughout
The community is an expansion of your home, providing plenty of space to entertain family and guests, or socialize with your neighbors.
- Theater Room: Enjoy a movie with freshly popped popcorn or impress your friends with your Wii skills.
- Men’s Lounge: Poker table and a classic feel makes this a perfect space for Friday night poker games.
- Demonstration Kitchen: Learn a new recipe during a cooking class or engage in a lively book club debate.
- Fitness Room: The fitness area provides a focus on preventative health and wellbeing. The space will have physician and care offices, dressing rooms, and equipment designed for seniors. We will also have an infinity pool specially designed with your needs in mind.
- Salon: Why go to the trouble of booking an appointment, driving to the beauty shop and waiting, when you can be pampered at home? A full-service salon with massage room and pedicure station means you get the attention you deserve without the hassle.
- Multi-Purpose Room: Residents, families or community members can reserve this space for meetings, lectures and group activities.
Providing licensed care assistance, nursing and a greater level of oversight, Assisted Living also offers a vibrant, social setting for seniors. Assisted Living nearly eliminates all the need to move to a nursing home when care needs increase. At The Parkway, residents only pay for the services that they want or need. This way you avoid the costly expense of tiered services or all-inclusive fees that other communities provide, which force residents and families to pay for services that are not used. All Parkway Assisted Living resident receives regular, thorough wellness visits from our Wellness Director, so no need goes unmet and no unnecessary charges are required.
Memory Care provides a safe, nurturing environment for residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia. Care and services are specially tailored to the needs of residents with cognitive impediments to encourage independence, wellbeing, and dignity.
Influenced by Alzheimer’s Association training and consulting, The Parkway has developed a neighborhood that is welcoming, comforting and provides the dignity and compassionate care that one suffering from dementia deserves.
Each private apartment is designed for the comfort of cognitively impaired residents, including walk-in showers, height-appropriate fixtures, and locking cabinets to protect residents from harm.
The commons area features an open design throughout which Life Stations are placed to encourage purposeful wandering. Each Life Station is designed to engage residents through memories of rewarding tasks ingrained throughout their life, including an infant nursery for care and nurturing, wardrobe to promote grooming habits and self-worth, and work station for a sense of accomplishment.
A quiet Sitting Room provides a tranquil atmosphere for residents to relax, and the Spa Room provides a soothing whirlpool where residents with physical disabilities or anxieties can bathe and luxuriate.
We also welcome you to give us a call to speak to one of our friendly, dedicated senior living counselors. We are here to help you with your search for the right community, and look forward to assisting you with that endeavor. You will find our team is experts at moving and ways to help you finance your long-term care costs. They are available 7 days a week, including in the evenings, for your convenience.SHOW LESS
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Adults 55 and over accepted
- All-inclusive pricing structure
- Rooms Wired w/ Cable
- Arts and crafts area
- Bistro dining area
- Book discussion club
- Three-bedroom units
- Condo and Townhouse-style Units
- Common Areas with TVs
- Computer area
- English Language
- Free High-Speed WiFi access
- Free Transportation Services
- Full-size kitchen
- Gardening group
- Guests Allowed at Meal Time
- Overnight Guests Allowed
- Housekeeping Services Available
- In-house Laundry and Drycleaning
- In-House Religious Services
- In-house Skilled Nursing
- Spa Services
- Kitchenette in resident rooms
- Lectures/educational programs
- Community Dining Available
- Low or No Sodium Dietary Restrictions
- Medication Administration
- Nintendo Wii bowling
- Parking for Guests
- VA Benefits Assistance
- Financial Advice
- Laundry Services for Linens
- Private Cleaning Service Available
- Game Nights
- Story Time
- Personal Aides
- Offsite Activities Available
- On-site haircuts/barber services
- On-site Resident Parking
- Outdoor Patios and Gardens
- Physical Therapist Services
- Recreation room
- Resident musical group
- Room service available
- Single Room Units Available
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Studio Apartments Available
- Yoga/chair yoga classes