The Manor at Lake Morton
$ Call for Rates
534 East Lime Street, Lakeland, FL 33801
Care Types: Assisted Living
Upscale Assisted Living Care for Senior Adults in Historic Downtown Lakeland. Our goal is to provide residents with the best possible care with a focus on maintaining family and social relationships. We do that by honoring the unique needs of our residents while respecting their independence.
If you or your family member is having difficulty managing day-to-day activities, assisted living care is an excellent option. At The Manor at Lake Morton, we cater to seniors who want an active, independent lifestyle but need a little help with daily tasks such as meals, self-care, and housekeeping. Our residents enjoy a home-like environment and as much independence as they want, with the comfort and security of knowing that care and support are available if they need them. …. SHOW MORE
On-Site Health Services
Residents at The Manor at Lake Morton benefit from having on-site healthcare services. We take care of making appointments, scheduling, and billing to ensure ease and continuity of care, and residents are seen in their apartments. We work with local physicians who provide primary care, podiatry, dermatology, optician care, and psychiatric services. In addition, physical, occupational and speech therapy services, as well as laboratory and other diagnostic procedures, are available on-site through local providers.
All residents receive:
- Assistance with medications.
- Assistance with appointments and transportation.
- Personal Emergency Response Systems.
- Residential Services
We offer residents a full range of services to make their everyday lives a little bit easier, such as:
- Gourmet meals prepared by our culinary school-trained chef and approved by a licensed nutritionist.
- Multiple menu options at each meal, including alternatives with no added salt and no concentrated sweets.
- Discreet, dignified personal assistance as needed.
- Housekeeping, linen and personal laundry service.
- Social director for engaging events and outings.
- On-site beauty salon and barber.
- Transportation service for off-site appointments.
- All utilities, such as phone, water, electric, cable and Wi-Fi, are included. Each room has its own telephone number. Mail is hand-delivered to residents’ homes.
- Adults 55 and over accepted
- All-inclusive pricing structure
- English Language
- Free Transportation Services
- Housekeeping Services Available
- In-house Laundry and Drycleaning
- In-house Skilled Nursing
- Entry Fee Required
- Community Dining Available
- Medication Administration
- Laundry Services for Linens
- Offsite Activities Available
- On-site haircuts/barber services
- Outdoor Patios and Gardens
- Physical Therapist Services
- Licensed by the State
- Single Room Units Available
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Studio Apartments Available