$ Call for Rates
1224 Cottonwood St., Woodland, CA 95695
Care Types: Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Care
Retirement, Assisted Living, Memory Care
- Across street from hospital, next door to doctors clinics.
- Beautiful rose gardens with walking paths and benches in the front, with patio and plenty of seating near from entrance.
- Restaurant with open dining, no assigned seating, and waiters to take orders. Daily menu specials with menu changing daily for 5 weeks. Cafe menu that is available from 6:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
- Activities all day long, excursions in the van weekly and monthly.
- Full staff who are on duty, awake, 24/7.
- Back gardens with patio and pavilion.
- 2 floors with stairs and elevator. Each floor has two wings with community bathrooms for convenience.
- semi privates, studios and one bedrooms. All have kitchenettes, and large bathrooms.
- Privately owned for over 25 years.
- Adults 55 and over accepted
- Rooms Wired w/ Cable
- Arts and crafts area
- Book discussion club
- Common Areas with TVs
- English Language
- Free Transportation Services
- Gardening group
- Guests Allowed at Meal Time
- Overnight Guests Allowed
- Housekeeping Services Available
- In-house Laundry and Drycleaning
- In-House Religious Services
- In-house Skilled Nursing
- Kitchenette in resident rooms
- Lectures/educational programs
- Community Dining Available
- Medication Administration
- Nintendo Wii bowling
- Parking for Guests
- Laundry Services for Linens
- Private Cleaning Service Available
- Game Nights
- Story Time
- Offsite Activities Available
- On-site haircuts/barber services
- On-site Resident Parking
- Provides Specialized Memory Care Training
- Physical Therapist Services
- Recreation room
- Resident musical group
- Room service available
- Licensed by the State
- Single Room Units Available
- Skilled nursing services
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Studio Apartments Available