Terra Vista of Oakbrook Terrace
$ Call for Rates
1635 S. Ardmore Avenue, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
Care Types: Alzheimer’s Care
At Terra Vista, we understand that caring for someone with Alzheimer’s or other dementia is a careful balancing act. It’s important to alleviate the stress that comes when a family member with Alzheimer’s encounters closed doors or blocked pathways but it’s also crucial to keep him or her safe and secure within the environment.
- Our Dementia-Capable Environment balances both needs through a barrier-free design that gives your loved one the freedom to stroll and explore and achieve an optimum level of functional independence while remaining safe.
- Our multisensory way-finding markers located throughout our campus utilize theme, color and texture allowing residents to more easily identify where they are, explore for longer periods of time and through later stages of Alzheimer’s.
- Our InnerWalk™ — the largest multisensory purpose-driven interior courtyard in the region – is designed to educate and delight residents and family members alike with its technology-infused design that offers family education and fun and provides a feeling of inclusion while stimulating the senses.
Imagine a safe and secure community where every single staff member is trained in the latest techniques and protocols for caring for residents with Alzheimer’s. Where instead of locked doors, there are stress-reducing barrier-free paths and the region’s most expansive sensory garden focusing on relaxation, rejuvenation and social engagement. …. SHOW MORE
Imagine being able to reach out and connect with your family member and staff at a moment’s notice, and easily coming together to share news and good times. And imagine a knowledgeable and compassionate leadership team that cares so much about supporting residents with Alzheimer’s and their families that it advocates toward research for a cure on the federal and state levels.
If you can imagine all this, you’re well on your way to discovering Terra Vista. Our community lives up to its definition: “Helping one continue to live his or her best possible life while fostering a feeling of fellowship with others, as a result of sharing common attitudes, interests and goals.” We look forward to proving to you that we’re changing the view on Alzheimer’s care.
Thank you for your interest at Terra Vista of Oakbrook Terrace. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
- Adults 55 and over accepted
- All-inclusive pricing structure
- Licensed by the State
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Studio Apartments Available