$ Call for Rates
2019 Tebeau Street, Waycross, GA 31501
Care Types: Assisted Living
Tebeau House is a personal care home consists of 15 beds. We are smaller and more intimate than large congregate settings yet larger than the family model homes. Our “mid-size” homes allow the best of both worlds. We are larger and, therefore, more handicapped accessible. We have more staff and more activity than in smaller settings. However, they are still small enough to be non-institutional in character having the feel of a “home” away from home. Residents genuinely become like family and most resident families participate fully in the life at the homes.
Senior living services include the following:
- 24-hour supervision and management.
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting.
- Nutritious meals and snacks served daily.
- Assistance with medication management.
- Health monitored by a registered nurse.
- Housekeeping and laundry services.
- Adults 55 and over accepted
- Licensed by the State
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Some Pets Are Allowed