Superior Care, Inc.
$ Call for Rates
21714 Rolling Ridge Lane, Laytonsville, MD 20882
Care Types: Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Care
Our mission at Superior Care, Inc., is to provide superior professional care and services to individuals within our residence. We are committed to providing a comfortable and secure environment and attending to residents’ individual healthcare needs to allow each resident to maintain the highest level of independence. Our goal is for each resident to live his or her life to the fullest.
Superior Care, Inc., Assisted Living Facility holds a Certificate of Occupancy and License from the Department of Health & Mental Hygiene. We are a stunning brand new community located in a lovely residential area. Situated on two acres we are conveniently located near highways, the library, restaurants, shopping, and the park. …. SHOW MORE
Superior Care, Inc., was co-founded by our manager Ellen Owusu, RN MSN, DN, and co-manager Pauline Eyiah, RN, DN. Both are experienced registered nurses, who have worked in healthcare for more than 15 years and are licensed by the Maryland State Board of Nursing.
Staff members are certified professionals who are extensively trained to care for your loved ones so that they can live life to the fullest.
We provide a 24-hour on-site registered nurse (RN) and on-site certified graduate nurses (GNs) and medical technicians, as well as an on-call medical doctor (MD), medical provider (MP), and physical therapist.
Superior Care, Inc. Provide services and programs to individuals regardless of race, color, religion, creed, disability, ancestry, national origin, age, or sex, in compliance with all local, state, and federal laws.
- Private, Semi-Private Bedroom, En Suite Option
- Fully decorated and furnished bedroom
- 24 hours, seven days a week, supervision
- Three cooked meals and delicious snacks prepared by certified dietitian
- Certified Medication Technicians supervise all medications.
- Professional assistance with daily living needs such as; housekeeping, laundry, personal hygiene, bathing, and dressing when required
- Large outdoor facility for enjoying nature
- Front Porch
- Large Deck
- Wheel Chair Accessible
- Expansive Rolling Grounds
- Public Library Service
- Respite Available
- In-house Skilled Nursing
- Entry Fee Required
- Respite Care Available