$ Call for Rates
30741 Paseo Del Niguel, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
Care Types: Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Care
Sunset Homes was established in September 1990 and is a privately owned company comprised of two homes located in Laguna Niguel, California. We have two beautiful Care Homes to choose from just a 1/2 mile away from each other. Each home may accommodate a total of six residents.
Placement – Each home is comprised of residents based on there alertness and ability to perform activities of daily living, such as personal hygiene, dressing, ability to walk and use of the bathroom. All potential clients are assisted prior to admission, generally following a tour of one of the homes. Then together with a member of the family, a decision is made as to which home is most appropriate. …. SHOW MORE
At Sunset Homes we provide the highest quality of general services as well as many special services. Our general services include :
- Single or double occupancy room.
- Three nutritious meals served daily along with between meal snacks.
- Special diets are available if preferred by residents or prescribed by the physician.
- Cleaning of resident rooms and common areas.
- Bedroom furniture which includes weekly fresh linen or more often if needed.
- A planned activity program including available community resources, i.e. church services, senior centers, beauty parlor appointments, etc.
- Our services may be modified to meet the needs or desires of the residents or their family.
- Care of Dementia / Alzheimer’s Disease clients and their unique needs. DSS Dementia Waiver since 01/2003
- Non-Ambulatory Residents since 09/1990
- Care of terminal / dying clients and their unique needs that reside with Sunset Homes.
- Allocated three Hospice waiver beds since 05/31/2001
- Allocated one bedridden bed waiver since 01/17/2008
- All outside medical appointments are coordinated through the family. Initially, Mr. Green RN participates in medical appointments in order to enhance communication between the primary care physician and the family.
- Perimeter alarm system.
- Working with non-ambulatory / non talking clients.
- Bedside care for minor and temporary illness.
- Assistance with bathing and personal needs.
- Care of bowling bladder incontinence.
- All-inclusive pricing structure
- In-house Skilled Nursing
- Licensed by the State
- Some Pets Are Allowed