Sun City Senior Living
$ Call for Rates
3855 Upper Creek Dr, Sun City, FL 33573
Care Types: Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Care
Welcome to Sun City Senior Living, our beautiful, safe, and friendly community of quality caregivers, well trained professionals, and most importantly, satisfied residents. Located near the greater Tampa Bar Area, Sun City Senior Living offers a full spectrum of assisted living and memory care services administered by a specifically trained, caring, and experienced staff.
We are proud of the outstanding reputation we’ve earned in the greater Tampa Bay Area, a reputation built on strong values, a solid work ethic and the best care and outside medical services available. At Sun City Senior Living, you will enjoy a retirement lifestyle provided in stunning settings; a lifestyle rich with services, amenities and endless possibilities. …. SHOW MORE
Some of the offerings our residents enjoy:
- Several outdoor seating areas for our residents to enjoy the beautiful weather.
- Large activity room where residents can play BINGO, work puzzles, arts and crafts, a reading area, videos and DVD’s available to residents
- Computer access, with a magnifier for residents with vision problems for reading.
- We offer daycare from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM, meals and inside the community activities included at a set fee
- Large screen TV for viewing, and Wii activity games such as Wii bowling
- Fireplace for winter and cooler evenings.
- Our memory care is a secured area with an outdoor seating area that is also secure for our memory care residents to enjoy.
- Health Services include: Contracted Pharmacy services, Monthly Podiatrist visit, Monthly Dermatology visits, Hearing and visual screening on a regular basis, and physician services on a weekly basis for residents that don’t have a primary care doctor or wish to use our in house physician services.
- Regular Pet Therapy visits
- Special Movie & popcorn events
- Resident Scavenger Hunts
- Ice cream socials
- Quarterly resident and family nights. Staff serves the residents and their family members.
- Worship services available (Catholic and non-denominational)
- Outside activities can include: sporting events, state fairs and festivals, dining out, historic sites, etc.
- And much more!
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Arts and crafts area
- Computer area
- English Language
- Free Transportation Services
- Guests Allowed at Meal Time
- Housekeeping Services Available
- In-house Laundry and Drycleaning
- In-House Religious Services
- Onsite Pharmacy
- In-house Skilled Nursing
- Kitchenette in resident rooms
- Community Dining Available
- Low or No Sodium Dietary Restrictions
- Medication Administration
- Nintendo Wii bowling
- Laundry Services for Linens
- Game Nights
- Offsite Activities Available
- On-site haircuts/barber services
- On-site Resident Parking
- Outdoor Patios and Gardens
- Provides Specialized Memory Care Training
- Physical Therapist Services
- Resident musical group
- Licensed by the State
- Scheduled Occupational Therapist Visits
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Single Room Units Available
- Skilled nursing services
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Studio Apartments Available
- Vegetarian Dietary Restrictions