Our residents are happy to call Summit Place home due to our exceptional staff, engaging activities and active social life. Our open floor plan encourages socialization of all types. For those interested
Our residents are happy to call Summit Place home due to our exceptional staff, engaging activities and active social life. Our open floor plan encourages socialization of all types. For those interested in quiet activities we offer arts and crafts, a comfortable library and a peaceful outdoor courtyard.
For those residents wishing to kick up their heels a bit we have line dancing classes, live entertainment, barbecues and picnic lunches. We hold senior proms, complete with a live DJ and the chance to get decked out in your finest outfit. On summer evenings you will often find residents gathering on the front porch sipping cold drinks and enjoying each other's company.
Offsite activities include:
- Trips to Deptford Mall
- Activities at Glassboro Senior Center
- Checking out books at Glassboro Public Library
- Socializing at Heritage Winery
- Educational visits to South Jersey Museum of American History
- Fun afternoons at the Glassboro Bowl and Recreation Center.
We encourage independence, personal choice and active living while taking safety considerations into account by:
- Having the Wanderguard system in place
- Coordinating with third party care providers, including hospice
- Offering an enclosed and secure outdoor courtyard
- Setting up detailed individualized care plans
- Assisting with activities of daily living
- Providing medication and chronic disease management
- Offering rehabilitation, respite care and short term stay services
- Ensuring that our residents attend all medical appointments by providing transportation
Our comfortable spacious apartments can be decorated to suit your tastes and lifestyle. Apartments are equipped with kitchenettes, private bathrooms, individual climate controls and generous storage spaces.