St John Specialty Care Center
$ Call for Rates
500 Wittenberg Way, Mars, PA 16046
Care Types: Nursing Care, Assisted Living
Welcome to St John Specialty Care Center! St. John Specialty Care Center is a 336-bed care facility which provides clinical management for those who require personal care, sub-acute care, nursing care or Alzheimer’s care.
Short-term nursing care and rehabilitation services are available for those recovering from surgery, living with a neurological condition, coping with a respiratory disorder, or recovering from a traumatic injury.
Each resident receives complete medical care and specialized services from a team of experts including physicians, nurses, therapists and more, and are always treated with the utmost respect, kindness and compassion.
- Rooms Wired w/ Cable
- English Language
- Free Transportation Services
- French Language
- Housekeeping Services Available
- In-house Laundry and Drycleaning
- In-House Religious Services
- In-house Skilled Nursing
- Italian Language
- Community Dining Available
- Laundry Services for Linens
- Physical Therapist Services
- Provides Meals
- Licensed by the State
- Scheduled Occupational Therapist Visits
- Spanish Language
- Studio Apartments Available