St. Augustine Manor
$ Call for Rates
1301 NE Glendale Avenue, Peoria, IL 61603
Care Types: Independent Living
At St. Augustine Manor we are passionately committed to making a difference in our residents’ lives by providing service of highest quality and value in a supportive environment, promoting the health, independence, and social interaction of seniors. Family living in a home away from home where friends greet one another and delicious meals are prepared and served by Barrack’s Cater Inn staff in a lovely dining atmosphere.
Studio, one, and two-bedroom apartments with private bathrooms. Most have kitchenettes. …. SHOW MORE
For residents’ convenience, St. Augustine Manor maintains a grocery/gift shop, library, and aviary. Creativity flows with ceramic classes by Dot. Everyone feels lucky at Bingo! Friends enjoy delicious complimentary coffee with friends in the cafe, free wireless internet, at a picnic table, or rocking in one of the comfortable chairs on a flower-filled veranda. Spirits are renewed in a beautiful chapel with daily religious services. It’s all here under one roof at St. Augustine Manor Retirement Community.
- No registration fee
- Meals offered daily in lovely dining atmosphere
- Meals prepared by Barrack Cater Inn
- 24-hour emergency assistance
- Beauty/barber shop
- Scheduled transportation to physician offices and shopping
- On-site grocery/gift shop
- Social activities and outings
- Daily religious services
- Maid and laundry services
- Community laundry facility
- Exercise room with whirlpool
- Cafe with complimentary coffee & pastries.
- Spacious lounge with kitchen for family occasions
- Dining area for family occasions
- Free storage space available
- Individually controlled steam heating and A/C units
- Cable Units
- Large screen TV
ST. AUGUSTINE CHAPEL
The Chapel at St. Augustine Manor Retirement Community is available for special events such as weddings, christenings, ecumenical services and other religious celebratory events. This 100-year-old chapel provides and warm and cozy setting in beautiful traditional surroundings. The Chapel easily seats 100 people.
GG McGann LOUNGE
The GG McGann Lounge is available for special groups such as family reunions, private parties, wedding receptions, business meetings and more. The Lounge accommodates up to 100 people. Kitchen facility adjoins the Lounge are available for use in conjunction with events.
Thank you for your interest at St. Augustine Manor independent living retirement community. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.SHOW LESS
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Single Room Units Available
- Studio Apartments Available