St. Anthony of Lansing
$ Call for Rates
3025 Spring Lake Dr, Lansing, IL 60438
Care Types: Assisted Living
St. Anthony of Lansing provides a wonderful residential alternative to a nursing home or to struggling alone at home.
At St. Anthony of Lansing, residents:…. SHOW MORE
- Live in the privacy of his/her own apartment, which has been conveniently designed for senior living.
- Receive personal assistance and help with medications.
- Certified staff are on duty 24-hours a day, seven days a week. Support services, such as three daily meals, housekeeping and laundry, are also included.
- Enjoy the companionship of friends and neighbors and participate in social and recreational activities.
- A full array of amenities and helpful services will make your days fulfilled and comfortable for you and your family.
A financial assistance program is available to those who qualify, making St. Anthony’s lifestyle affordable to all. If you or a loved one would benefit from our assisted lifestyle community, but are concerned about financial arrangements, please do not hesitate to ask our staff about this financial assistance program.
The Supportive Living Program is available in Illinois for seniors 65 or older who need help maintaining their independence regardless of their financial resources. Seniors on Medicaid who only receive minimum Social Security income can qualify.SHOW LESS
- Adults 55 and over accepted
- All-inclusive pricing structure
- Rooms Wired w/ Cable
- Rooms Wired w/ Internet
- Arts and crafts area
- Common Areas with TVs
- Computer area
- Free High-Speed WiFi access
- Housekeeping Services Available
- In-house Laundry and Drycleaning
- In-House Religious Services
- In-house Skilled Nursing
- Kitchenette in resident rooms
- Community Dining Available
- Medication Administration
- Parking for Guests
- Cost Assistance Programs
- Laundry Services for Linens
- Game Nights
- Personal Aides
- On-site haircuts/barber services
- On-site Resident Parking
- Outdoor Patios and Gardens
- Accepts Check Payments
- Recreation room
- Resident musical group
- Licensed by the State
- Single Room Units Available
- Some Pets Are Allowed