$ Call for Rates
5631 Manchester Drive, Gurnee, IL 60031
Care Types: Assisted Living
Gurnee Manor is committed to providing outstanding care while fostering a comfortable, home environment. Our goal is to create an atmosphere where residents are encouraged to prolong their level of independence. It is Gurnee Manor’s responsibility to preserve the health, safety, comfort and general welfare of the elderly while also respecting their individual values. We achieve this by creating a culture which nurtures the inner spirit by caring for one’s mind, body and emotional well being.
We provide care in a home environment, mirroring the conveniences of your own home. Our caregivers provide assistance where necessary, but we believe that all residents should maintain a sense of comfort and independence. …. SHOW MORE
Assistance includes but is not limited to:
- Activities of daily living
- 3 meals daily and snacks
- Mental stimulation
- Incontinence Care
- Medication Administration
- Vital signs, weights and blood glucose monitoring
All of our bedrooms are handicap accessible and come fully furnished, each with a full private bathroom. We encourage residents to personalize their rooms with the same comfort they had in their own homes.
Our communal space is meant for socialization and comfort. The room is equipped with cable TV, fireplace, board games, books and art supplies for added entertainment.
Our large back yard provides ample space to enjoy the outdoors, including strolling paths and comfortable seating areas in the garden.
Some of our Amenities:
- Transportation-Transportation is provided for residents for their specific needs.
- Dining- Residents can look forward to three home-cooked, nutritious meals per day designed by a staff dietitian, made with seasonal ingredients. Fresh fruit, snacks, and beverages are always available. The dining room is a communal space to encourage residents to socialize.
- Wellness- We provide a variety of activities for our residents to enhance their daily well being. Some activities entail senior yoga, games, daily exercises, and music and pet therapy.
- ADA Accessibility
- Indoor Community Spaces
- Offsite Religious Services
- Vacancy for females
- Vacancy for males
Services / Activities
- 1-person transfer assistance
- 24-Hour Staffing
- In-House Activities
- Incontinence Care
- Provides Meals
- Staff can check blood sugar for pill dosage