Sacred Heart Senior Living
$ Call for Rates
4851 Saucon Creek Rd., Center Valley, PA 18034
Care Types: Assisted Living
Sacred Heart Senior Living at Saucon Creek opened its doors in 2005 and is strategically located just south of the Lehigh Valley area. Our community is an impeccably clean, ultra-modern senior living facility in a rural setting on our approximately 9 acre campus. Sitting at pond’s side; rolling hills, farmland and elegant residences characterize the facility’s scenery, offering a very peaceful and relaxing environment to live in.
This beautiful community offers features such as walking trails, resident gardens, a putting green, patios and a gazebo overlooking the pond’s sparkling fountains. The many sun-filled windows allow the residents to enjoy seasonal changes punctuated by native wildflowers, migrating flocks of geese and local fauna. Amenities include a library, movie theater, billiards room, private dining room, full service beauty/barber shop, fireplaces and an adjacent guest house for out-of-town visitors. …. SHOW MORE
The only Senior Care Community in the Lehigh Valley with an On-site Medical Care Center: Saucon Valley Medical Center is located right on the campus and is dedicated to serving the special needs of our residents. Open 7 days per week, their convenient on-site location minimizes travel and offers safety and accessibility while providing a wide range of medical services in an ultra-modern and comfortable setting. Saucon Valley Medical Center is an independent practice not affiliated with a particular medical group or group of physicians. This allows us them the unique ability to refer patients, when necessary, to the specialist of choice, and to work closely with your doctors to meet special needs and provide the best care possible.
Our mission is to provide “Excellence in Living with Sacred Heart Care” by…
- Offering our seniors a great place to live while insuring the privacy, dignity & independence of each resident is held truly SACRED.
- Providing compassionate and professional care that stems from our HEART.
- Guaranteeing the highest regard for our SENIOR resident’s individuality, personal preferences, needs and desires.
- Assuring that LIVING is at its finest with the help of an active social calendar, educational programs, religious programs, variety of amenities, excellent meals and beautiful surroundings.
- 2-bedroom apartments
- English Language
- Free Transportation Services
- Guests Allowed at Meal Time
- Overnight Guests Allowed
- Housekeeping Services Available
- In-house Laundry and Drycleaning
- In-House Religious Services
- Kitchenette in resident rooms
- Entry Fee Required
- Community Dining Available
- Laundry Services for Linens
- Offsite Activities Available
- On-site Resident Parking
- Outdoor Patios and Gardens
- Physical Therapist Services
- Licensed by the State
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Single Room Units Available
- Some Pets Are Allowed