Rivermont Independent Living
$ Call for Rates
800 Canadian Trails Dr, Norman, OK 73072
Care Types: Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Care
Welcome to Rivermont Retirement Community!
Rivermont Retirement Community is dedicated to providing quality services in a warm, comfortable environment. We offer professional, personalized services designed to enhance the quality of life for those we serve. We remain dedicated to those who entrust their housing and service needs to us. Rivermont features three distinct senior living communities: Independent Living, Assisted Living and Reflections Memory Care. Each community is designed specifically for the lifestyle of its residents and features it own common areas and dining facilities.
Rivermont at the Trails – Independent Living
Rivermont at the Trials offers a wealth of on-site amenities designed to provide residents with a thoroughly enjoyable and comfortable lifestyle. An elegant Dining Room, bright and cheerful central atrium, Living Room with big screen TV, Salon, Library, Game Room, Country Store & Java Café, and landscaped courtyards with gardens are just some of the outstanding amenities that are offered. …. SHOW MORE
Rivermont Gardens – Assisted Living & Memory Care
Rivermont Gardens is an assisted living and memory care residence dedicated to providing quality services in a warm, comfortable environment. We offer professional, personalized services designed to enhance the quality of life for those we serve. We remain dedicated to those who entrust their housing and service needs to us.
At Rivermont we are dedicated to each Residents’ independence, choices and dignity.
Visit us for a tour and you’ll see how our combination of a warm residential setting along with the caring, helpful staff at Rivermont is just the right choice for your housing or service needs.
Philosophy of Service
Rivermont Retirement Community is dedicated to providing the highest standard in quality of service, environment, and care to residents and their families. The foundation of our approach to service is built upon fundamental concepts we believe are important to every resident.
The concepts are central in our approach to quality service and supportive residential environments:
- Promote the individuality of each resident
- Offer each resident dignity and respect
- Foster independence for each resident
- Support each resident’s right to privacy
- Support the needs of family and friends
- Provide a supportive residential environment
- Partner with residents and family in care decisions
- Offer individual choices in care, services and lifestyle
At Rivermont Retirement Community, we recognize that each person has individual needs and preferences. With this in mind, we offer each resident a flexible service combination we call Tailored Services. The combination of the Base Monthly Service and the Tailored Services you choose results in your monthly Tailored Pricing. This unique plan provides you with the most individual personal service in the most cost effective manner.
Base Monthly Service Includes:
- Spacious apartment
- Utilities (except phone and cable)
- Weekly housekeeping & laundry
- Routine maintenance
- Three nutritious meals and snacks
- Life Enrichment activities
- 24-hour access to staff
- Licensed nurse on staff
- Health monitoring by full time professional staff
Tailored Services may include: (but are not limited to)
- Medication Assistance
- Specialized diets
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and other personal care
- Assistance with ambulation
- Reflections Memory Care
Rivermont Retirement Community’s Personal Assessment provides for cooperative planning between you and our staff. As your needs or wants change, your Tailored Services can change with you. At Rivermont Retirement Community, you pay only for the services you need or want.
Life enriching activities come alive at Rivermont Retirement Community. Residents participate in hobbies, cultural events, educational opportunities, religious activities, and interesting trips, along with the opportunity for new experiences. New friends are made and relationships strengthened by spending enjoyable time together. Special cultural and community events are a highlight on the Rivermont Life Enrichment calendar.
The Life Enrichment Coordinator and the nurse create The Rivermont Wellness Program which may include fun exercises, activities, and health education. The Rivermont Wellness Program is designed to enhance the overall health and well-being of the residents.
You may choose additional personalized support or services through our specialized program call Rivermont Companions. Rivermont Companions spend time one-on-one with the resident providing special attention or care such as reading, shopping, letter writing, supervision, and support.
Quality Design Features
Every design feature of the Rivermont Retirement Community is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve.
- Elegant home-style architecture
- Porte Cochere providing weather free access to front entrance
- Wall-to-Wall carpeting, except bathrooms
- Large bathroom with curbless shower
- Emergency Call System
- Telephone and Television connections
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Basic Cable hook-up
- Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
- Elegant Dining room, game room, and library
- Two distinct apartment styles
- Barber Shop
- Style Salon
For your “Peace of Mind”
- Electronically controlled entrances
- Fire/smoke and sprinkler systems
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Respite Care Available
- Licensed by the State
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Single Room Units Available
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Studio Apartments Available