Redwood Villa Retirement Residence
$ Call for Rates
1981 Montecito Avenue, Mountain View, CA 94043
Care Types: Independent Living
Redwood Villa is family owned and managed — and family-oriented. Our family has been providing quality services to seniors for more than 60 years. With this experience, we have gained a deep insight to the needs, wants, interests, and desires of retired individuals. Today, Redwood Villa is the culmination of our experience and success — a facility that provides complete and ideal accommodations for a comfortable, enjoyable retirement with dignity and security.
Services & Amenities:…. SHOW MORE
When you enter Redwood Villa, you have opened the door to a special experience in retirement living. Redwood Villa combines attractive, comfortable apartments, a wide selection of amenities and activities, and exceptional service delivered by a thoughtful and caring staff.
- Studio, One Bedroom, or Deluxe One bedroom to choose from
- Kitchenette in every apartment, including a refrigerator and two burner stove
- Patio or Balcony for each apartment
- Climate control
- Smoke detectors and fire sprinklers in each apartment for your safety
- Oversized closets for maximum comfort and storage
- Light housekeeping once per week includes: changing linens, dusting, cleaning floors, and bathroom.
Our dining room is open for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner, seven days a week. Each meal is served for an hour and a half. Residents are free to come and go during those times. They may sit and relax in our comfortable dining room and enjoy restaurant style service.
- Three well-balanced meals served seven days a week
- Comfortable atmosphere with seating for over 100 people
- Restaurant style dining and service
- A wide variety of choices on each of our Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner menus
- Daily lunch specials along with our regular daily menu
- Two dinner specials offered each day along with the great choices on our standing menu
- Our kitchen cooks all meals with our residents’ health in mind
We do provide area transportation in either our spacious fifteen passenger bus or our smaller seven passenger van. We encourage residents to make their doctor appointments during the times the bus will be in the scheduled areas.
At Redwood Villa, every day is your day. You can relax in your apartment, on your private patio, or enjoy one of the many activities we have on our grounds.
- Library, with an array of magazines, books, and newspapers
- A resident computer with internet access
- Media room with a 63” cable TV, DVD, surround sound and comfortable seating
- Coffee and tea bar with cozy seating near our grand see through fireplace
- Billiard room
- Party suite with 5 large tables and seating for 25 for your use
- Club room
- Exercise room featuring stationary bikes, treadmills, free weights and other equipment
- Indoor heated Jacuzzi
- Separate men’s and woman’s saunas
- Full-size outdoor swimming pool: seasonally heated
- Beautifully landscaped grounds and courtyard with outdoor benches and patio seating for your enjoyment
- Artificial turf putting green
- Shuffle board
- Bocce Ball Court
- Entry Fee Required
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Single Room Units Available
- Some Pets Are Allowed