Spring Mill Pointe – Lafayette Hill, PA
$ Call for Rates
2002 Joshua Rd, Lafayette Hill, PA 19444
Care Types: 62+ Lifestyles, Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Care
The lifestyle at Spring Mill Pointe is designed for those who like to live at their own pace, surrounded by great people and engaging opportunities. Located on the grounds of the treasured former Spring Mill School in suburban Philadelphia and all it has to offer, the possibilities are endless.
Independent Living:…. SHOW MORE
Enjoy all-inclusive independent living on a 15-acre campus in scenic Pennsylvania. The centerpiece of our Lafayette Hill community is a beautifully restored schoolhouse where classic stone architecture meets modern, life-enriching amenities and exceptional opportunities.
At our rental community, we take care of your home maintenance needs, including housekeeping, repairs and maintaining the beautiful grounds. You just pay your monthly fee. And, should the need arise, you have priority access to personal care and memory care on campus, as well as to skilled nursing at Rydal Park, our sister community located in Jenkintown.
Personal Care at Spring Mill Pointe:
Personal care at Spring Mill Pointe provides residents with extra support for the activities of daily living when and how they need it. We work with our personal care residents to customize a daily schedule based on individual lifestyles and preferences.
- Assistance with daily activities, including bathing, grooming and dressing.
- Dental, audiology and podiatry services.
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies.
- Medication management.
- Transportation to medical appointments.
- Housekeeping, linens and laundry services.
- 24-hour security and emergency call system.
Memory care services include:
- Structured, success-oriented groups and relaxed independent pursuits facilitated by recreational therapists.
- Music, art appreciation and spiritual programs.
- Intergenerational programs.
- Social and care management services.
- Secure courtyard with an outdoor garden.
- Support groups and educational programs for families and caregivers.
- Bright dining room with delicious, nutritious options.
- Medication management and monitoring.
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, including bathing, grooming and dressing.
- 24-hour security and health care services.
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services.
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Adults 55 and over accepted
- All-inclusive pricing structure
- Entry Fee Required
- Respite Care Available
- Licensed by the State
- Single Room Units Available
- Skilled nursing services
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Studio Apartments Available