Plaza Village Senior Living
$ Call for Rates
950 L Avenue, National City, CA 91950
Care Types: Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Care
Welcome Home to Plaza Village Senior Living
Experience the Difference of “Resident First Decision Making” at Plaza Village Senior Living. Our community’s unique neighborhood living provides assisted living and memory care residents with choice, value, and a sense of home not found in other large senior living facilities.
Our Resident-First Care Program focuses on providing the assistance you need in the privacy of your own room while allowing for independence on all other levels. Our Licensed Nurse assesses your specific care needs and wishes as well as your lifestyle, personal history and social engagement preferences. We create an individual service plan for each individual based not only on their care needs, but their individual preferences as well. We encourage independence while providing just the right level of assistance. …. SHOW MORE
Resident Services and Amenities (included in rent)
- Dining includes three meals per day, al a carte menu items, and snacks
- Laundry of personal clothes and linens
- Daily activities program which includes exercise, games, music and entertainment
- Computer and printer access
- Community emergency pendant system for peace of mind
- Utilities, cable, and phone
- Transportation to medical appointments and shopping
- Outdoor patio space and gardens
- Pet-friendly community
Personal Resident Services (Additional Cost)
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living including bathing, dressing, escorting, transferring, and incontinence care.
- Medication management
- Beauty and Barber services
Plaza Village Senior Living designs its activities program through resident interaction and feedback. With our central location, activities outside of the community are especially rewarding. Trips to Padres games, the Chula Vista Harbor, or to any of the locally famous restaurants are a focus of our program.
For those of you who prefer a quieter approach to activities, our neighborhoods offer space and amenities uniquely designed for card games, conversations, music, or watching sports and movies either alone or with small groups of friends, and family members.
At Plaza Village we believe in building partnerships within our community. Whether it is with local elementary schools, colleges, social groups, churches or other passionate and talented organizations, we create opportunities for our residents to be active participants both in and outside of our community. This is another way we give back to the greater community while enriching the lives of our residents.
We are excited about exercise and creating exercise opportunities to meet your needs no matter the level or intensity of exercise you desire. Come visit our community to see the different types of exercise activities we provide.SHOW LESS
- Adults 55 and over accepted
- Three-bedroom units
- English Language
- Free Transportation Services
- Full-size kitchen
- Housekeeping Services Available
- In-house Laundry and Drycleaning
- In-house Skilled Nursing
- Laundry Services for Linens
- Outdoor Patios and Gardens
- Licensed by the State
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Skilled nursing services
- Some Pets Are Allowed