Pennington Gardens Assisted Living & Memory Care
$ Call for Rates
977 South Pennington Drive, Chandler, AZ 85224
Care Types: Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Care
More than a vibrant community of seniors, Pennington Gardens is proud to serve as an invaluable resource for those seeking an independent living, assisted living, and memory care senior services in the Chandler and greater Phoenix areas.
Benefits of Chandler, Arizona, assisted living include:
- Tailoring of services to the individual needs of the elder.
- Maintenance of an elder’s lifestyle and connection to the greater community (assistance with transportation, shopping, recreation, and volunteerism are just a few examples).
- Social programs designed to keep an elder active and engaged in life and their surroundings.
- extended ‘family’ to care and watch out for the elder’s safety and well-being.
- Regular communication with long-distance family members.
- Help prevent major disasters that sometimes happen when elders live alone.
- Monitoring of health and general well-being changes.
Benefits of a Pennington Gardens community-based memory care setting include:
- Secured entry to minimize risk of wandering.
- Regular human interaction and programs to engage the memory-challenged individual in daily life, minimizing withdrawal.
- Nutrition, exercise, social stimulation, and support.
- Elder well-being monitoring and communication with family and health care providers.
- Freedom from caring for a loved one’s daily needs, so families can focus on spending quality and joyful times with the individual.
- Opportunities for families to participate in programming and activities with their loved one, so you don’t miss out on a single precious moment.
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Entry Fee Required
- Medication Administration
- Licensed by the State
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Single Room Units Available
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Studio Apartments Available