At Parkwood Village, we honor each resident's independence,
At Parkwood Village, we honor each resident's independence, personal choices and dignity. Visit us for a tour, and you'll see how our combination of a warm residential setting along with the caring, helpful staff at Parkwood Village is just the right choice for your housing or service needs.
Every design feature is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve.
You'll feel at home in this beautifully landscaped residential setting.
- Classic homestyle architecture
- Porte Cochere providing covered access to the front entrance
- Two enclosed courtyards
Assisted Living Suites
Designed with the comforts of home, engineered with the functionality to support independence.
- Private Suites
- Large bathroom with curbless shower
- Photocell night light in bathroom
- Emergency call system with speaker response
- Telephone and cable connections
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
Caring for a loved one with Alzheimer's or other dementia related illnesses is a very personal, loving dedication to service. It requires service for special and individual needs. More often, the resident with memory loss needs assistance with life's daily activities including individualized care, but may not have an acute medical condition requiring around-the-clock skilled nursing or instruction. In Reflections, families find a unique blend of physical setting, specialized care, comfort, and reassurance.
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
- Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
- Quiet Lounge
- Elegant dining room
- Coffee Cafe for morning coffee and all-day snacks
- Two enclosed courtyards/covered Lanai
- Common Living Room
- Media Room for movies, entertainment, and cultural events
- Hair Salon