Park Place Retirement and Assisted Living
$ Call for Rates
6900 37th Avenue South, Seattle, WA 98118
Care Types: Assisted Living, Retirement, Low Income-Affordable
Welcometo Park Place! Relax in your own private studio or one bedroom apartment without the worries of shopping, cooking, cleaning and maintaining a home!
Park Place Assisted Living is an urban building in a park-like setting. Our residents enjoy our vibrant neighborhood with nearby access to doctors, shopping, public transportation, and restaurants.
At Park Place Assisted Living, we strive to enrich lives with passion and diversity. We understand that everyday activities can become difficult, and our friendly staff helps with these activities while encouraging each resident’s independence.
Our residents enjoy a variety of social activities, which are directed by our residents’ preferences. At Park Place, we will help you with weekly light housekeeping and personal laundry. When it comes to dining, our check meets personally with residents to learn preferences. We seek to create an environment where our residents can engage socially, feel secure, and have a sense of belonging.
At Park Place Assisted Living our mission is to provide housing options for older adults in an environment that enhances their quality of life physically, mentally, and spiritually.
Park Place Assisted Living is proud to be part of Retirement Housing Foundation (RHF). RHF is one of the nation’s largest non-profit providers of housing and services for older adults, persons with disabilities, and low-income families.
- Diabetes Care
- English Language
- Free Transportation Services
- Tagalog Language
- Full-size kitchen
- Hospice Services
- Housekeeping Services Available
- In-house Laundry and Drycleaning
- In-House Religious Services
- In-house Skilled Nursing
- Community Dining Available
- Medication Administration
- Laundry Services for Linens
- Help with Walking and Using a Wheelchair
- Offsite Activities Available
- On-site haircuts/barber services
- Outdoor Patios and Gardens
- Physical Therapist Services
- Provides Meals
- Recreation room
- Respite Care Available
- Licensed by the State
- Scheduled Occupational Therapist Visits
- Single Room Units Available
- Skilled nursing services
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Studio Apartments Available