Noble Senior Living at Baltimore
$ Call for Rates
3855 Greenspring Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21211
Care Types: Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Care
Noble Senior Living at Baltimore is an assisted living and memory care community focused on delivering affordable quality care for our residents. Conveniently located on the premises of Kennedy Krieger Institute in Baltimore, Maryland, Noble Senior Living is positioned to interact with the local community through farmer’s markets, festivals, and events at nearby Druid Hill Park, or outings to The Maryland Zoo and other recreational centers.
At Noble Senior Living Baltimore, our focus is supporting our residents’ independence and overall wellness. …. SHOW MORE
The care that each resident receives at Noble Senior Living is unique to his or her needs. Each resident’s activities of daily living (ADLs), such as dressing, bathing, and hygiene, are assessed upon move-in and regularly throughout their stay. We work with the resident, family members, and health practitioners to create the right plan of care for each person.
Care-related services include, but are not limited to:
- Care staff, including a licensed nurse, at facility 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Personal care assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication assistance and administration
- Mobility assistance
- Continence maintenance
- Visits from outside physician
- On-site visits from the dentist, podiatrist, home health, and more
Memory Care Neighborhood
The Along the Journey program was created for our seniors with memory impairments. It helps develop strong relationships between families and caregivers. A successful transition involves supporting each resident in their new environment and being a resource for the family.
At Noble Senior Living Baltimore, we use activities to help reduce residents’ agitation, improve their moods, and encourage social interaction. Popular activities include morning coffee (hydration) and news, listening to music, spiritual programs, ice cream socials, reminiscing, trivia, and puzzles. One-on-one sensory activities may also be used to help residents relax and have a good night’s rest.
Goals of Along the Journey:
- Create a safe and comfortable environment for residents
- Offer consistent, well-trained caregivers specific to dementia care
- Provide care based on residents’ abilities and needs, with respect to the individual’s culture and preferences
- Achieve the highest quality of life possible for residents through curing and assistance
- Be a resource and provide support to families, staff, and other residents
- Licensed by the State
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Single Room Units Available
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Studio Apartments Available