My Doctors Inn
$ Call for Rates
8384 Metro Pkwy, Sterling Heights, MI 48312
Care Types: Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Care
My Doctor’s Inn is a vibrant assisted living community dedicated to providing a warm and residential home-like environment for individuals living with assisted living needs.
In an effort to fulfill the overall mission of My Doctor’s Inn and to reflect the needs of our Residents requiring assistance, the organization has enthusiastically embraced a philosophy of person-centered care; where our Life Enrichment staff will work on creating a similar lifestyle lived at home prior to moving to My Doctor’s Inn. Ten (10) core principles guide our efforts that we believe help provide people with the best chance of experiencing overall health and well-being. The core belief, in addition to providing the highest quality of care to each Resident, is to maximize Residents’ opportunity for stimulating activities and meaningful relationships, which we believe are the core foundations for a high quality of life and the fight against depression. …. SHOW MORE
- We create a genuine atmosphere of living with assistance, avoiding wherever possible, any aspect of institutionalism.
- We respectfully and compassionately provide holistic care and attend to each person’s physical, social, and spiritual needs.
- We cultivate stimulating activity.
- We passionately cultivate meaningful relationships.
- We value intergenerational relationships of all ages, as an essential life element.
- We enrich people’s spirits with arts and culture, with special emphasis on incorporating music into people’s lives.
- We provide excellent and nutritious meals.
- We respect, train and empower our staff, encouraging them to treat their job as a career with a rich and rewarding opportunity for personal and professional growth. We provide our staff with on-going monthly in-services targeting our resident’s needs, in order to better
- We empower families to sustain their integral role in their loved one’s life.
- We value and promote family members and friends sharing their time and talents to enrich the lives of our residents and all those who are a part of our community, helping and uplifting each other.
serve them, such as, but not limited to: proper body mechanics for safe transfers, universal precautions, Resident’s rights, etc.
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Adults 55 and over accepted
- Rooms Wired w/ Cable
- Arts and crafts area
- Computer area
- Cooking club
- Free High-Speed WiFi access
- Free Transportation Services
- Gardening group
- Guests Allowed at Meal Time
- Hospice Services
- Housekeeping Services Available
- In-house homecare
- In-house Laundry and Drycleaning
- In-House Religious Services
- Onsite Pharmacy
- In-house Skilled Nursing
- Kitchenette in resident rooms
- Entry Fee Required
- Lectures/educational programs
- Community Dining Available
- Medication Administration
- Mental health care
- Parking for Guests
- Laundry Services for Linens
- Game Nights
- Story Time
- Companion Care Available
- Personal Aides
- Offsite Activities Available
- On-site haircuts/barber services
- Outdoor Patios and Gardens
- Physical Therapist Services
- Recreation room
- Resident musical group
- Respite Care Available
- Room service available
- Licensed by the State
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Single Room Units Available
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Special meals available
- Studio Apartments Available