Meadows Assisted Living and Care Campus
$ Call for Rates
71 North Avenue, Mount Clemens, MI 48043
Care Types: Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Care
Meadows Assisted Living is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Mount Clemens, MI, near local hospitals and skilled nursing facilities. Meadows Assisted Living and Care Campus is a state-of- the-art assisted living facility that offers an adult day services program as well as a Comprehensive Outpatient Rehabilitation Facility. Our 25,000 square foot building consists of 30 private suites and 4 semi-private suites.
We take our residents needs and provide the quality of care they deserve. Meadows Assisted Living and Care Campus is a family owned and operated organization. We strive on the importance of knowing your loved one is in safe and caring hands. We may not be related, but at Meadows, everyone is treated like family. …. SHOW MORE
The Mission of Meadows Assisted Living, Inc. is to provide a comprehensive healthcare delivery system that combines residential care with a special focus on restoration for those with special, traumatic conditions. In so doing, we specialize in in-house care coordination that allows us to manage the complete long-term care needs of everyone who calls upon us for any needed clinical assistance.
Our Assisted Living Includes:
- Staff 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Daily laundry and housekeeping
- Nutritious breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Medication management
- Incontinence care
- Daily activities
- Social outings (baseball games, casino and various others)
- Assistance with active daily life (bathing, grooming and restroom assistance)
- Full-time Registered Nurse on staff
- Visiting Physician
- Visiting Podiatrist
- Hair Salon (by appointment)
Memory Care at Meadows will serve to those who suffer from Dementia or Alzheimer’s. Being an in-home caregiver to your loved one can cause emotional and physical stress. Our experienced staff offers assistance and supervision 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to our residents who encounter memory issues. Our Memory Care facility will consist of many components:
- Design activities to help stimulate the minds of a person who is encountering memory loss.
- Monitor organ function and deterioration which will advise a physician of the need to recommend dietary, medication and activity changes.
- We will allow family involvement through the use of electronics, i.e. Skype to engage distant family and friends which help stimulate memory.
Our facility will not only provide uppermost care to those dealing with memory loss but is also a safe haven for individuals with all stages of dementia. Schedule a tour today.SHOW LESS
- Licensed by the State
- Studio Apartments Available