Your loved one's health and wellbeing is our number one
Your loved one's health and wellbeing is our number one focus. We offer short term as well as long term care, in fact, one of our residents is 104 years old and has lived happily with us for over a decade. We feel that keeping her mind and body active has helped her enjoy her long life with us.
We offer live entertainment in house as well as games, crafts and ample room for socialization. We take group outings to local shops, museums and to the symphony. One of our popular trips is a visit to the nearby Wisconsin Museum of Quilts and Fiber Arts.
We are set up to assist with many different care needs including medication management, assistance with personal grooming and daily tasks as well as health monitoring for chronic diseases. Our always available staff is attentive and tries to anticipate our resident's needs and desires. In case of emergency, Columbia Center Hospital is only three miles away.
We welcome your friends and family members to enjoy a meal with us and to take advantage of our comfortable guest rooms for overnight stays. We also welcome your well behaved four footed family members.
Our apartments include studios, studio suites and one bedroom for either singles or couples. Apartments include:
- Cable and phone connections in all apartments
- Safety features such as emergency call systems and walk in showers with safety bars
- Wheelchair and walker access
- Housekeeping and laundry services
Our common areas feature:
- Beauty and barber shop to keep you looking your best
- Computer room with internet so you can stay in touch with distant friends and family
- TV room with library for socializing and relaxing
- Activity room for arts and crafts
- Exercise program that is tailored to individual needs
- Outdoor courtyard for relaxing and enjoying the sounds of nature