Loving You Assisted Living
$ Call for Rates
2019 English Oak Court, Waldorf, MD 20601
Care Types: Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Care
New facility now serving Walfdolf. …. SHOW MORE
Veteran owned and operated. We take pride in servicing those who served.
Loving You Assisted Living is here to make your life easier, by making your dream of having the best care a reality.
Finding the best care for your loved one can sometimes be challenging, that is why we are here to meet that need. You do not need to look any further, Loving You Assisted Living is here to make your dream of quality care, affordability, and the safety of your loved one outside of his/her home a reality. We take pride in going above and beyond to bring comfort, safety, and to support the wellbeing of all our clients. So, now you can go on with life’s other pursuits knowing that your loved one is receiving top-quality care 24/7 while working closely with you to ensure it.
Our community is surrounded by nature’s greenery in our tranquil cul-de-sac near to a beautiful park. We offer additional peace of mind with installed indoor intercoms, security system, and surround sounds, door movement alert, doorbell with intercom and 24/7 staffing support. Our home has skylights, high ceilings and a spacious open floor plan for mobility ease. The community offers a fenced property for outdoor enjoyment and a safe, clean environment with a rich atmosphere of love. Clients can access Free Wi-Fi from the comfort of their rooms.
At Loving You Assisted Living, we are:
Nutrition Focused – We believe that cells are the foundation of life, therefore quality food is essential to well-being.
- We support meal choice by offering Kosher, organic Non-GMO, meat, and vegetarian diet options
- Freshly prepared meals
- Onsite Chef and Chef’s events
Have a Skilled and Compassionate Team – Our experienced caregivers provide excellent care and understand the value of seniors and the support needed to create a homelike environment.
- On staff nurse with more than 25 years’ experience working with psychologically challenged patients
- On staff Certified Wellness Coach/ Motivational speaker
- Trained Counselor on staff
- Top-notch Physical and occupational therapist
- Trained massage therapist experience working with chronic pain
- Assisted Living Managers with more than 14 years of experience, integrity, team-spirited, respectful, and responsive
- Rigorous CNA requirements
Socially Responsible – We give back to our community, and support local businesses and we community initiatives.
Our home is handicap accessible and has a beautiful, reliable Stair-Glide, rails, ramps and Hoyer lift for mobility support.
We are a close-knit group by design because this structure provides most opportunities to deliver the best outcome:
- A small ratio of worker to client to ensure the delivery of top-quality care that set us apart from the rest.
- We respond quickly to clients’ needs
- We promote intimate care and keen observation
- We ensure support and security
- Encourages client’s companionship and interactions among community workers and clients.
- We stake time understand each client’s individually.
We understand that you are second to none, therefore we make the most of every opportunity to display and reinforce our core values of love. Your independence, safety, and well-being, respect and love are of utmost importance. You can rely on us. Our community is here to serve and to help when you need it. Our staff is well trained, experienced and is compassionate. We surround our clients with the best support. You can have peace of mind when your loved one is in our care.
- Private and Semi-Private Bedroom
- Basic Cable available in room
- Wi-Fi accessibility
- Access to house phone
- Laundry service
- Daily housekeeping
- Assistance/ Supervision with ADLs
- Three Meals and snacks per day (Vegetarian, Meat or Kosher diet options)
- Chief’s Special Event
- In Home loaner Walker
- Indoor/ outdoor daily “individualized holistic approach” enrichment activities
- Medication administration/ supervision
- Temporary loaner wheelchair
- Friends and family events
- Onsite devotions
- Pet visitations
- Senior community involvement initiative
- Support for family and clients adjusting to assisted living and loss support
At Loving You Assisted Living, you are our top priority and NOT a $$ sign. We provide exceptional care at an affordable price. We put you first at ALL TIMES. We take pride in supporting independence, privacy, dignity, wellbeing and sharing unselfish love.SHOW LESS