Linus Oakes Retirement Village
$ Call for Rates
2665 Van Pelt Blvd, Roseburg, OR 97471
Care Types: Independent Living
Linus Oakes Village is a place where the mature years are meant for productive living and for discovering new relationships and activities . . . a place of vigor and creativity . . . a place of restful and rewarding leisure in a setting of beauty, comfort, and security.
Residents enjoy a carefree lifestyle in an elegant setting at Linus Oakes Village. Take advantage of the peace of mind Linus Oakes Village offers, and leave the chores to us! …. SHOW MORE
- One restaurant-style meal featuring a full menu served in the elegant Oak Dining Room between 4 and 6 p.m. each evening. Come anytime during dinner hours, sit wherever you like, and dine with whomever you choose!
- Dinner tray service, on request, to dine in the comfort of your home
- Individual, on-campus transportation: Transportation by golf cart is available to any facility on the Mercy Medical Center campus. Monday thru Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Individual local transportation: Transportation by handicap-accessible minivan to any doctor appointments, bank, post office, etc. within Roseburg city limits. Monday thru Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Group local transportation: Transportation by 28-passenger luxury bus for scheduled twice-weekly shopping trips, social activities & events within the Roseburg area.
- Fitness classes three days a week – taught by YMCA instructors
- On-site scheduled activities & events
- Weekly housekeeping & linen service
- 24-hour monitored security with emergency call buttons in each home
- All utilities, except for cable/phone/internet
- All interior & exterior maintenance: everything from changing a light bulb to replacing an appliance; mowing the grass, to cleaning the gutters! Leave the chores to us!
- “Linus Links” putting green
- “The Knot Hole” wood shop
- “Woodstock Garden” with raised beds and firm paths
- “Snoopy’s Pals” off-leash dog park
- “Oak Lounge” – complimentary coffee, tea, & hot cocoa served each morning. Complimentary wine & hors d’oeuvres each Friday & Saturday at 3:30 p.m.
- Community room – pool (billiards), shuffleboard, large screen TV, Wii, dance floor, full kitchen
- Exercise room – treadmill, stationary bicycle, weight (resistance) machine, etc.
- Activities room – arts, crafts, sewing
- Private dining room
- Beauty & barber shop
- Resident computers & color printer
- Free wi-fi in Oak Lounge
- Handicap accessible walking paths
- Storage units available upon request
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Adults 55 and over accepted
- Entry Fee Required
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Single Room Units Available
- Some Pets Are Allowed