Legacy Living of Jasper
$ Call for Rates
1850 W State Rd 56, Jasper, IN 47546
Care Types: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Care
Inspired by the warmth and hospitality of the community, Legacy Living Jasper will set a new standard in Senior Living.
The upscale, elegant community will feature a variety of outdoor living spaces, an active café, theater, fitness center, and more. You or your loved on will enjoy beautifully appointed residences, a calendar full of activities and outings, an inspired dining experience, and much more – all within a vibrant community full of life.
Whether you are cooking a meal in your custom kitchen, relaxing in your living or sunroom, or reading a book on your porch, views of rolling fields and wooded tree lines encircle you. Live independently with the peace of mind that you will enjoy all of the conveniences and amenities offered on our campus – including restaurant-style meals, planned activities, local outings, housekeeping, and a campus-wide emergency response system at your fingertips. …. SHOW MORE
Independent & Assisted Living Residences
We offer multiple floor plan options within an apartment setting to help you maintain your active lifestyle. If you’re looking for convenience and with unlimited amenities, then look no further. Find the peace of mind you deserve knowing that family is always available when you need us.
Health & Wellness
When you need a helping hand, there is no task too small. Our Nursing Team will meet with you and your family to assess individual needs and then develop a custom person-centered care plan that fosters independence and self-esteem. Our expert caregivers focus on keeping you fit both mentally and physically and are available 24/7 to assist with personal care such as dressing, bathing, grooming, and medication administration.
Licensed Assisted Living
- Regulated by the State of Indiana
- Annual survey conducted the State Board of Health
- Annual Life Safety Survey
- Licensed Health Facility Administrator serves as the Executive Director of the residence
- Licensed Nurses administer medications
- All medicines reviewed periodically by a licensed pharmacist
- Licensed nurse on site 24 hours per day
- Care provided by Certified Nursing Assistants or
- Health status monitoring performed routinely with notation of conditions of changes
- Casual and fine dining open all day. Eat what you want, when you want!
- Social engagements and refreshments at your pleasure, with friends, family, and neighbors
- Vibrant life activities schedule featuring social, educational, cultural, and recreational programs and events tailored to meet your interests and abilities
- Beautifully appointed townhomes and apartments in a variety of styles and views
- Complimentary local scheduled transportation – let us handle the traffic while you enjoy the ride
- Licensed and certified nursing available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week to assist when needed
- Exercise programs and fitness center
- Inclusive utilities, housekeeping, and laundry package – simple and convenient
- Maintenance free living – routine and scheduled
- Full-service beauty parlor by appointment
- Well-equipped entertainment and library
- Pet friendly – because some of our best friends have fur!
Thank you for your interest at Legacy Living of Jasper. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.SHOW LESS
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Licensed by the State
- Single Room Units Available
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Studio Apartments Available