Lebensraum Assisted Living
$ Call for Rates
118 S Ingalls Street, Grand Island, NE 68803
Care Types: Assisted Living
Our Family Caring for Your Family
A Hidden Gem
Lebensraum is nestled in a quiet, tree-lined neighborhood and offers a comfortable family-atmosphere. We are a family-owned and operated assisted living facility located in the center of Grand Island.
We offer 31 ground-floor rooms, making us small, safe, and charming. …. SHOW MORE
- Transportation – doctor appointments, shopping, social outings
- Meals – home-made nutritional meals (breakfast, lunch, and supper), 7 days per week
- Activities – crafts, music, movies, exercise sessions, and educational & spiritual programs
- Suites – private, clean, well-lit, modern rooms
Who Lives with Us?
Our residents need a little extra help throughout the day, such as:
- Monitoring medications
- Minor dressing and grooming assistance
- Meals provided
- Housekeeping and laundry provided
- Assistance getting to appointments
We offer, without additional fees, the following assistance:
- Daily vital signs (blood pressure, pulse rate, and body temperature)
- Nebulizers, oxygen, BIBAP/CPAP
- Blood sugar checks and/or insulin administration
- Whirlpool baths (2 per week scheduled, but additional when needed)
- Injection assistance
- Specimen collection
- Wound care assistance
- Personal checks by a register nurse (RN)
- Ordering medications and supplies
- Scheduling medical appointments
Your Plan – One Price
Our pricing covers all amenities and services, we do not charge for different cares or “levels”.
Lebensraum’s plans cover everything within the monthly price – there are no additional charges for levels of care – and that reflects our, Your Plan – One Price.
Most facilities charge additional fees per “level of care” for required services including bathing, eating, dressing, toileting, personal cares, & mobility – Lebensraum does not.
If you are a veteran who served during war time, you and/or your spouse may be eligible for financial assistance paying for Assisted Living expenses.
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) provides pensions for veterans, spouses, and surviving spouses to help pay for long-term care under the Aid and Attendance (housing) program. To discuss the eligibility requirements, please contact the Hall County Veterans’ Services Office at 308-385-5065.SHOW LESS
- All-inclusive pricing structure
- Licensed by the State
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Studio Apartments Available